1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

susan renee dog??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by smalldog, Apr 21, 2016.

1. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

Anyone heard of a dog from Texas called susan Renee? If so can anyone tell me what bloodline she was. This dog was from 30-40years ago.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Do some research on Gary Hammonds.

3. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

Cool thanks I'll see what I come up with

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

5. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

thanks for sharing a bit from your uncle...
    any thing else in particular he recalled???
    hers her niece off her brother the plumbers SOKO...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=8640
    it states susan renee as her dam but it seems to be some debate,,,
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=22180
    one thing is fore sure that she wasnt only impressive when your uncle seen her but her offspring was also impressive...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=8895

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=29031

ask your uncle if he remembers the one and only Alligator,,, Susan Renees very very famous Brother...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=380

better yet has he ever heard of PIT GENERAL,,, Susan Renees nephew doublebred off her sire the infamous Mr Mayfields N!##3R dog...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=36386

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=26849
    Mr Mayfield and Sofiakas claimed to have the tightest TUDOR dogs,,, which might have been true but dont forget...
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=4663
    I was never a big alligator or N!###R fan but must say I sure like they way they linebred it with this ol' Tudors TOBE ex ROSE family...

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  7. smalldog

smalldog Big Dog

Those are the dogs he talked about. He's old school he has one of his dogs in Stratons books Cannings silver babe. He went to breed her to jeep dog but Ralph Greenwood told him to go see Bishop Hilliard and ended up breeding to a dog named Brewer. About Susan Renner he said she would bite so hard she would dislocate her jaw sometimes.

8. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

The dog and dogs mentioned have been the back bone of many a yard and it still lives Strong. I wish Inwere around hen but eh I'm ok with being 40 rt now and not 60ish just yet. Some Great Dogs there. As we begin to grow again n the yard fills we are eyeing a few blends GH has helped shape. We hope soon we can bring something back again as we shift and produce more of the Families.

9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Mr Fox had some N dogs. Read his page on the old dogs he had. Fox's Crazy. The man is alive and on this board, so no need for me to talk around him. I've asked his experience on the N dogs and he was straight up! Maybe he will chime in, or can be asked his experiences wit the line

10. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

There are a few still alive that had some Some out n some still feeding it is amazing the impact known and silently that Nigger had on the dogs and the bloodlines that are known worldwide that are cause of this Dog and the few humans involved with him and his family. I enjoy walking into the do groom and seeing nigger hung on the wall with a few of his offspring on either side. Yes Randy share some stories. Please.

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Just thought of A story I HEARD years ago! Tudor and ? were driving to A match had Nigger sitting in the back seat. Pulled into A gas station back when the attendant filled your tank. The attendant asked Tudor what you got that scary black dog for? Tudor replied were going bear hunting and drove off! A day latter they pulled into the station and filled up. The attendant replied looks like he got A holt of that bear! A lot funnier the way I heard it being told first hand really painted A picture!

grove likes this.
  12. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I wonder why they never culled the dog? Was he the only male in that litter, or the last living dog off of so and so, cuz he wouldn'ta made it. Yea, wouldn'ta, it's a southern thing. He quit in front of plenty of ppl, several times. He proved to be a good producer.

13. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Soko seemed to be the better producer of the 3.

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

My take is that Earl set his closet friends up with the ones he liked the most,,,
    there was so many different DIBO dogs at the time and the N!### dog was placed with a family whom raised him
    and called him blacky and forsythes black shine was the registrered name...
    This family bred to a very young Blacky as Earl had told him heas of Earls old Henry blood and kept very private...
    Blacky was rolled and stooped a few times before the owners gave him back to Earl whom for some reason or another
    changed his name to N!### and did a couple breedings with him before passing him off to Mayfield...

Tudor sought those dark devestaing types of the ol Henry phenotype,,,
    and whether N!###s pedigree is correct or not I am sure that Tudor knew the importance of the blood
    and thats why Tudor gave him the pass,,, you would think that Earl had the DIBO family intact and didnt need that dog
    if he was bred the way they claim...

I also believe that Tudor passed the dog to Mayfield as N!### and not Blacky his cur name,,,
    other accounts is Earl talked the forythes into rolling the dog awfully young and he would not scratch
    but as he matured onto Mayfields yard he claims to never seen it...

Once Mayfield took drift of his Blacky dog he culled his family very hard...

O.S.O. NAS likes this.
  15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

From what I understand, he was passed around several times. Quitting several times in the process. With Mr Tudor breeding and owning the type of dogs he did, I figured he would have kept and bred to the best. I guess tho, when they are your dogs you can take any chance you want. Quitting young is one thing, repeatedly quitting is a whoooooole other IMO

16. O.S.O. NAS

O.S.O. NAS Big Dog

From DMs view to the views shared online n via others the stories of nigger changes more then some do underwear but In the End His Family The Family families Off n around Nigger Live On. The Test of Time has Shown for some that What He was doing Worked. Key word. Some.

ELIAS'PISTOLA likes this.
  17. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

From what I REMEMBER hearing was he was A very slow to start! Besides his blood I think with Tudors vast experience he knew that the right gyp would create the package. The latter is just speculation!!!! Back then it was common to bred to unstarted that carried specific bloodlines.

18. c_note

c_note CH Dog

A member on this board watched him quit.....

19. c_note

c_note CH Dog

TROTLINE likes this.
  20. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I remember hearing about Alvin!! A great dog!!Wished I could have traveled up and saw him go!! As far as Bullyson I heard that he stood to! Nigger I was told didn't start!!?? Nothing like seeing it first hand! Actually I heard of A couple more that stood, that are top notch producers BUT it's second hand no way I would post it!