1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sugar updated pictures

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by performanceknls, Feb 2, 2009.

1. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Sugar is doing great and I have to thank many of you for your well wishes. We are going to the vet today to find out how much weight she has gained. I think it's about 14lbs that she has gained in a week and a half. her ribs do not stick out as much and her hips are starting look better. She has pep in her step and is starting to almost run. She kind of skips around and she can now jump on the couch. She use to only be able to try and drag her self up on the couch and she could barely walk.

She is now queen of the couch!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here are other pictures of her. She is looking great!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Damn, she is looking much better. I cant believe she has gained 14 lbs and still looks like that though.

3. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

She looks so much better. :)

4. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

Wow, she's looking a lot better PFKNLS i don't recall what her weight was when you first posted the pictures of this poor emaciated little darling, however thank you so much for your efforts and sharing with us the progress.

5. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

She's looking much better & I commend you for taking her in & nourishing her back to health. Thanks for giving us an update on her. It'll be a long struggle for Sugar, but I will pray that she will pull through all this.

Regards,
    Mel

6. pitbullin

pitbullin Big Dog

some one please post in photo bucket :(

7. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

She looks so much better, and almost looks happy in a few pics...thank you for all the hard work you are doing to help her, she is a beautiful girl.

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

She is coming around little by little. Thanks again for taking her in. She has such a sweet face.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
  9. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
  10. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Kudos to you for getting the weight on her! Do you know approximately how old she is? Looking at her on the couch with you I'm guessing she may wind up as a keeper!

11. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

She is between 2-3 yrs old. and yes she might be a keeper;) it's hard to take care of them for that long then see them go. But we will see. I need a new dog like a hole on the head!

12. cutt

cutt CH Dog

good wrk ...thats just to show what a lil TLC can do .

13. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

she's looking alot better. sugar is very lucky to have ya'll. she might not be doing so well somewhere else. good luck on the rest of her recovery.