1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stud Fees

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kristi, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

Farmer got in his pickup, drove to a neighbor's, and knocked at the door. A boy, about 9, opened the door.
    "Is your Dad home?"
    "No sir, he isn't; he went to town."
    "Well, is your Mother here?"
    "No sir, she went to town with Dad."
    "How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"
    "No sir, He went with Mom and Dad."
    The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, and mumbling to himself.
    "Is there anything I can do for you? I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, or I can give dad a message."
    "Well," said the rancher uncomfortably, "I really wanted to talk to your Dad. It's about your brother Howard getting my daughter, Suzie, pregnant."'
    The boy thought for a moment. "You would have to talk to Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bull & $50 for the hog, but I don't know how much he charges for Howard."

2. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Now that shit was funny as hell :D:D:eek::eek:

3. IN_

IN_ Big Dog

:d:d:d:d:d

4. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

verry verry good hahaha lolllllllll:p:p

5. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I needed that this morning:D

6. MCS

MCS CH Dog

LOL....nice one.

7. widerange

widerange Big Dog

yeah that was pretty good.

8. garth

garth Big Dog

Thanks for the :D.Here is one for you all.One morning there is some one taping on a lady's door so she open's,say's hello the man at the door ask's if she has a p ssy she slam's the door.The next morning there's taping at the door she open's the man say's morning mam do you have a p ssy she slam's the door.That night when her husband come's home from work she tell's him what has happen the last two morning's,he says i'll say home in the morning so when he come's tell him yes,I want to see how far he take's it.The next morning the taping start's the husband hide's behind the door she open's he ask's if she has a p ssy she say's yes, then tell your husband to leave my wife alone.

9. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

10. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

haha wonderfull :D

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Harharharhar! Thanks guys...