1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

stoned dog eats weed *vid*

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Beatrix Kiddo, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i been there a time or two myself....when he hits the door....lol......where do you find this shit beatrix.???
    keep posting - it saves me time of searching for crazy shit to watch - i love it

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

reddit my friend. find it first ;-)

4. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Same thing happened to my lady's dog about a year ago lol. She hates my reefer now lol.

5. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

back when i was younger, a few friends were over and we ate some shrooms. I had no idea that it seeped through your pores and I had my dog at the time out like normal, people were petting him. About 30 min later he was so fucked up. I spent the majority of the evening having a bad trip freaking out about the dog being sick. That was the worst ever!!!

6. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

Omg That dub had Thor looking like Snoop at the Cannabis Cup. I had a similar situation w/ an edible that he dog consumed. If your dog eats anything and you are able to realize just after a lil hydrogen peroxide will have me empty their stomach. Everything was a-ok I was just out of a good time and a little loot. Damn Thor was faded swaying and drooling.

7. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

YUP! It's a gastrointestinal irritant.

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i thought thc had to be activated by heat?

9. old goat

old goat CH Dog

it does so i don't be leave what she said or it ate some roaches .

10. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...me grandad....had an old bulldog/cross...used to drink wine, beer...anything he (g-dad)would drink...he would then try and hump somebodys leg....lol....lol...friend or 2 were terrified to move ,as grandad would say,don't move your leg he'll ate ya..he a moody old dog..mean...lol...lol....funny-ist ,thing to see....lol....beer,cider,wine/etc/etc....long time ago.....but he was as mad as the dog....lol...............

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thc can be ingested and effective without an outside heat source. Live bodies produce enough heat to activate THC. Not to it's full potential but it will activate. THC when heated is called decarboxylation. It's actually the process of turning THC A into THC. Which in theory yields more THC in your product. Besides that we forget there are more cannabinoids in Cannabis, and those are way more effective without a heat source. Such as things like tinctures and other non decarboxylated products which are high in CBD and little to NO THC.

12. old goat

old goat CH Dog

CBD's doesn't do much to you . They juice the whole plant without a effect for people who don't want to feel any . I was watching a vet in Colorado say that the dogs eat the roaches is what gives them problem .

13. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

THC is phsycoactive compound in Cannabis. That's what gives the head high's that Sativas are known for. On the other hand Indicas are nown for great body highs, muscle relaxation and somepain relief. Those strains derive those effects from CBD & CBN.

To state CBD doesn't do much to you is to discredit all the scentific studies that prove, they are the most active ingredients in pure Medical Products. Most patients who are interested in being functional in daily life WITHOUT getting high go for tinctures, balms, lotions, and or edibles. The reason is their ailments are treated WITHOUT the phsycoactive effects of THC.

So we'll just have to agree to disagree. LOL But here's a link that dispoves your theory on heat activation, and it also shows that CBD is an ANTIPSYCHOTIC , CBN as well as other Terpinoids & Flavonoids are known SEDATIVES.

Marijuana Growers HQ Decarboxylating Cannabis: Turning THCA into THC

I PLAY THIS GAME FOR BRED AND MEAT, IF I DON'T WIN, WE DON'T EAT! MUDVILLE

14. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Ps. There is little to know medicinal value in any fiber of the plant. Basically hemp, if the wood was good mofo's like snoop wouldn't be rapping bout, no seeds, NO STEMS, NO STICKS! Nothing but that sticky icky icky, ooooweee PUT IT IN THE AIR.LOL

15. old goat

old goat CH Dog

16. treezpitz

I'm glad others take the high CBD strains because I DON'T WANT ANY! LOL

17. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Treez that's the scary part. Lot's of scientists & breeders are gearing in that direction. Also the Gov. has already patented synthetic compounds that mimic just about every one in Cannabis. They can't ban or patent the plant so they did the next best thing. I have a feeling that more and more they will say if you use it truly for medicinal puposes, then you don't need the THC producing plants.

18. treezpitz

Same fear I've been having!! But you know what, IDGAF lol, I don't have to 215 or nothing. Been doing it this way my whole life, will continue to do so. Just like the gingerbread man, "catch me if you can" LOL.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Shit my 215 expired 2 years ago...

20. treezpitz

lol But you just renewed last week though...