1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stompanato/butcherboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Onac, Jun 9, 2004.

1. Onac

Onac Pup

MCCOOL'S STUFF X GREEN'S STUFF. PUT TOGETHER DOWN IN SOUTH TEXAS. BORN 8/11/02 AND JUST ABOUT RIPE. WE ARE GLAD THAT A PARTNER IN THE KENNEL MADE SURE IT, THAT WE KEPT THIS BOY AROUND. SOON WE WILL START THIS BOYS CARREER AS A BULLDOG, THEN HOPEFULLY GET SOME BREEDING OFF OF HIM. PLEASE TELL US, HOW THE FRAT. FEELS ABOUT THIS CROSS. AND GET BACK TO US.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=80465
    THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR POSITIVE COMMENTS.
    AMWK

2. Should Be A Nice Dog!

3. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Nice bred dog bro.....Hows Shine doin???....MCK told me alot of good things about y'alls Collars...I would like to get 10 from you, can you send me a PM with a price or a E-mail .......YIS

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2004
  4. BigTex

BigTex Pup

i think its one of the best if not the best cross you can do....im fixing to get one off of cigar 1xw and kickapoo...already got a grandson of cigar and a double applejack male