1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen need your help

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by allaboutpitbull, Dec 12, 2012.

1. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

yeah i agree to

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

hire a private eye..

3. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

lol dont know about all that mom 3 kids school private eye is probably to much that's why i posted it here and facebook trying to see if maybe some one has seen him or know any thing i know its a shot in the dark but heres ah hoping

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

how is the dog bred? doesnt matter ,i am just curious

5. BIGEASY

BIGEASY Pup

Sorry to hear that man, I've had two dogs stolen from my yard and till this day I wish they were with still with me

6. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

he is Reyes bred by yours truly im just worried that if he is in Houston he will be bred to some bullies mutts and create some unstable dogs that could passably end up hurting someone

7. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

thanks bro what sucks most is his sire is dead RIP

8. Steele1

Steele1 Pup

Had a dog stolen from my yard once too. Truly devasting experience if the dog is a family member. I wanted my dog back and thought of schemes of revenge once I was sure who stole it. Soon after that I got a Belgian Malinois from a friend to watch my back yard.