1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stolen dogs!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BullDozer, Jan 23, 2010.

1. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Just yesterday a good man in the dogs was on the way home from work and got a call from a neighbor informing him a "good friend and family" was on the yard removing a couple dogs from their chains. By the time he got home from work these animals and their larcenist were gone - all that was left was their empty chain spots. The person responsible for this will most likely be attempting to sell these young animals for money. If you hear of anything on the matter please contact me in PM and let those involved know that whomever returns the pup will be compensated for their time. Below is the owners post. What makes matters hard is the person selling these animals will be representing himself as a close friend and family - someone you think would represent the kennel and animals in a clean professional and honest manner. This is not the case. Thanks once again and please let's keep this post near the top til these animal thieves are caught or the animals returned to their owner.
    <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=postbody vAlign=top>

<HR>A close family loved one came to the yard and was seen taking these pups. Please if any of you on here have any kind of respect you won't purchase these dogs and you will keep this post at the top for me. I know who took them but have no idea where they are at. PLEASE HELP!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please contact me if you are offered these dogs by someone that says he is part of the team.[/u]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=genmed height=40 vAlign=bottom>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. luge

luge Big Dog

No way! Good luck getting them back my last dog was stolen from my yard i know how soul destroying it is. And as for the culprit hopefully you can catch him too, and beat the crap out of him!!!:mad::mad:

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

That's the worst, dog thieves are some of the lowest scum. What states would these dogs most likely be sold in? It'll help informing people.

4. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

They were taken from MI but most likely are being transported to southern states.

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Do you have any idea who stole the dogs? I might have misunderstood and taken sarcasm for fact, but if you know, call the cops.

7. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Please crosspost! These dogs aren't mine - they belong to a friend of mine.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  8. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

michigan ?? wouldn't suprize me if a guy called maddog dewey had something to do with it , he's know for that shit !!!! :mad:

9. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I hope you get them back! If anyone hears/sees anything they should make sure to contact you. I hate dog thieves. :mad:

Did you have them Microchipped? If not I would make sure to chip the other dogs. If the stolen one's are chipped whenever they get to a vet they should turn up as stolen.

11. Corley

Corley Big Dog

Well I keep my eyes and ears open here in MS and LA.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

im in southern Alabama i know a lot of people around here and i will give everyone i know in dogs a heads up

13. bdub

bdub Top Dog

i hate a dog thief,ive been looking for the bastard that stole mine and when i find him he's gonna wish he never touched my dog.hope the person finds the dogs

14. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Now that's how people get hurt. Just coming into folks yard and taking what's not theirs. With each day that goes by your chances of finding the dogs will get slimmer and slimmer. Unless they know who did it for sure.
    Wish y'all the best of luck. I know how it is to have a dog stolen.

15. beanieman

beanieman Banned

The best of luck.
    Just lost a pup last week, so i know how it is.

16. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

hate theives:mad: too,good luck on gett'em back!

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

hate to hear that....im in central alabama......if i hear about or see these dogs i will pm you!!

18. BullDozer

BullDozer Top Dog

Thanks for everyones response so far. Lets band together and show dog thieves they will not be tolerated in the fraternity!

19. Nothing worse than a dog thief. I have close ties in Michigan so will alert them. What southern states might I alert also? The south is a big place ;)

20. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I hate a dog thief,or any thief for that matter.I really hope you get them back but it's probably not real likely.If you know who took them,that information and where they're likely headed to would help.If you ever see him again I hope you make him pay.