1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stock Yards Update *lots o pics*

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Christy_SYK, May 5, 2009.

1. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Hey everyone, I haven't been around for a while had a lot going on with my real life, sucks when it interferes with my forums! haha.

So here are some updates on everyone, some good...some not so good unfortunatly.

New pics of Combat
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=309714
    8 months now and and an amazing dog. Just love this guy. Took 1st place puppy 6-9month at the Utah fun show April 18th

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He also has started pulling on a track, he's getting the idea pretty quickly
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bomber
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=309721
    6 years old man. Also took 1st at the Utah Fun show, by default but he doesn't need to know that. Also he is pretty hot in the ring any suggestions on handling a fiesty dog would be appreciated!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He had to have his tail partially docked. His happy tail was so bad the tip of his bone was starting to show. Poor guy, his new name is Cone Head. HAHA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And latest Addition.
    So far Unnamed but she goes by Fatty.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=315963
    I only have one pic since she isn't home yet. Already really feisty and beating up on her litter mates.
    [​IMG]

also coming soon.
    Unnamed Female
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=245724
    Pups due the 16th.

2. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

My brother in law's amstaff has the same problem with his tail. One day I was petting him and I noticed blood all over the place, then I reallized it was his tail. Is it recommended to do that to the tail when it gets that bad?

3. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

4. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Usually, since it doesn't really heal, plus like I said Bombers bone was starting to show and that was just a bad infection waiting to happen.

THanks! I am really excited for that breeding. I can't wait for the pups to be born it killing me!!

5. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

6. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    nice to see one of Rolex son here! by the way i own Rolex now:D
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...?dog_id=185710

This seems a little familiar for some reason.......:confused:

7. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

yeah in my post "introducing Rolex" but i asked for it to be deleted because of some issues. anyways i co-own him with orlando and another buddy with full breeding rights. now lets not get side track and focus on the original posts cause i really like her dogs:)

8. Looking good Christy. I like the looks of that unborn litter....I remeber you mentioning it on Chatzy that time. I ended up going back to where I got Easy and got a male pup off their current breeding (Maverick/Sixbits). You should be happy with that pup from Africa X Baad Asss...should be some fine lil bulldogs. My kind of dogs ;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2009
  9. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

I really like that Easy dog she is a good looking dog. Are you working with her pulling and all that? I saw her pic in the puppy contest.

I don't think Steph is pissed she was just concerned for her pups like any of us would be. Also I wouldn't consider them TNT dogs the TNT in minimal, there is much more boudreaux in these pups, but I am more than happy with them...just takes time and training, it has turned out to be more work than I was expecting but its all worth it!

Yeah I knew she had placed Rolex, I talk off and on with Roe (I only know his screen name! :) ) He is also on my myspace. Hope he does well for you guys he's an awsome little dog.

10. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Dogs look good

11. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

waiting on mine from badass and classy lady. wanted to get that africa breeding but he's in tenessee and no more left right?

12. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

13. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

FORTY-Yeah I think all the Africa pups are spoken for. I was lucky to get in on one of those. And yes they are in TN, but I live in Idaho I just have them shipped over.

JBLAZE-That is a nice ped on that girl! She looks like Bombers brother, fatty's sire. He has a mask and is black nosed. AKA JR sure is handsome!

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Great Looking Boy ! Of course I am partial to him I can't wait to be getting his sister this month :D Keep up the good work with him he is a looker for sure:)

15. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Finally talked Marty into giving you a dog huh T? lol Its about time!!

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Sure did :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

17. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

YAY I can't wait to see her!

Bunch of crazy dog ladies lol

18. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

Hello everyone... Hey Chrissy this is obviously roe (Orlando)...lol... Great stuff you have coming to you.... the guys and I were just discussing the breedings coming up at the ADBA show in NC last weekend, and that is one of the tops... Rolex has started to do good things for us already.. He placed 2nd in the NC show for his age group. We're starting slow but we're starting...lol... we hope to have him Championed in conformation by the end of the year... :)

19. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

"I don't think Steph is pissed she was just concerned for her pups like any of us would be. Also I wouldn't consider them TNT dogs the TNT in minimal, there is much more boudreaux in these pups, but I am more than happy with them...just takes time and training, it has turned out to be more work than I was expecting but its all worth it!"

Hey Chrissy you lost me here...lol... :confused::confused::confused::confused::)

20. thank you, yeah she's a working dog for sure. she's still a little young for wp, IMO but I do light drag and millwork just so she gets the idea, nothing serious...she still has a long way to go but is showing alot of potential thus far.... we'll see.