1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Stillwater Harness

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by redrumdog, Apr 13, 2012.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Got the same harness and a real nice collar shipped to Canada .Great product and service.

2. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Shane, i tried to send you a PM regarding a collar for my patterdale, but your inbox is full. So i sent you a email.

3. Akeetal1

Akeetal1 Pup

Damn fine looking dog and collar

4. sega

sega Big Dog

Shane call my boy back abt that collar he didn't get it yet n left u a message, he's gonna call u again mon n leave another message

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Email is the best way to get in contact with him.

6. sega

sega Big Dog

Ok thanks, usually he's pretty good abt calling back when I leave message

7. sega

sega Big Dog

Not trying to cut off yr fight yr having with whoever abt narks or some shit but I wanna set the record straight, still water has some of the best shit I've ever seen, the man's put some seriouse pride into his work, I have a 2 inch 5 ply collar n I would trust that thing holding a lion on it not to mention how long I think it will last, I ain't even gonna guess on that ill prolly be dead by the time it breaks. If yr thinking abt buying from him think no more n make the move u won't regret it

8. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

I second that stillwater is the only one I'll do business with. Great stuff shane.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
  9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Just to remind the members this thread pertains ONLY to Stillwater's products and services if you have an issue with another vendors product or service please take the issue up with that particular vendor directly or start another thread to share you're experience with that particular vendor.

Thanks,
    Sadie

10. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

Sorry, been a busy weekend. Email me at shane_k@prodigy.net

I don't know who your "boy" is, so I need name and shipping address to identify order.

Thanks,

Shane

11. Dealt with stillwater for my first time this week and no issue at all , placed my order on the 7th, had a 1.5" 5 ply collar on my doorstep by Thursday, and am on the east coast, like others have said the quality is unmatched , places like petco etc sell subpar cheap nylon collars at 3x's what he sells his collars . Will definitely be dealing with him again.

12. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

I've purchased items from stillwater and have been pleased with most of them. The only thing i dont like is after some time in the weather i have noticed some streching in my seatbelt collars. I own one seatbelt collar from about 3 years ago and to this day it has streched very minimal but i dont have any contact info on the maker.

13. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

shane_k@prodigy.net

256-604-6975

www.stillwaterkennelsupply.com

14. ivebeen

ivebeen Big Dog

Shane, ive called you, ive emailed, will you please get ahold of me. Im not getting any kind of response from you.

15. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

256-604-6975

shane_k@prodigy.net

16. deepadam

deepadam Pup

Ive ordered twice from Shane and got dem on time ...I live in Dubai....

17. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

18. charleyd

charleyd Pup

i just copy and paste the email address off the stillwater site and never have to wait more than a few minutes for a reply i couldnt be happier with the product the price and the service

19. deepadam

deepadam Pup

My boy rocking Stillwater....

Attached Files:

20. Ring harness and collar just came in the mail yesterday, excellent quality on both pieces. Actually was cheaper than his advertised prices online unless my math is wrong. Excellent person to deal with, will definitely be going back to him for any future purchases. Thanks Shane.