1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Discussion in 'Staffordshire Bull Terriers' started by Envy's Mom, Sep 20, 2007.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lmao.....kbk is a "swinger"....:p:p:D

2. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

I thought i'd share this link as I have admired these Staffords for many years now. It is a British Kennel based in the UK, ive seen them in action at shows and theyre amazing.

Gr Ch Mason is a fantastic producer too, he's a perfect specimen IMO.

Riskys Staffords Home

3. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

Just a quick note as ive noticed my name has been mentioned on here. My site only mentions my dogs colour once maybe twice if ive missed it elsewhere on the site. Its not my selling point and out of the 20 years of owning blues I have bred once specifically and the second time was an accident, where the male pups went to homes under strict contract of not being bred amongst numerous other restrictions and I kept the bitches.........
    I didnt breed for colour specifically, I bred for athleticism, temperament and health mainly and even that was after 5-6 years of planning and finding the right stud that had all the right attributes, also the bitch I bred from was an outcross.
    I turned numerous people away if they werent right and was prepared to keep the pups if I had to.
    Nor money or colour is important to me and every single one of my pups is in a home where I hear from the owners on a regular basis, at least a couple of times a month.
    Just thought i'd clear that up as im not another money hungry blue dog breeder..... thats not what im about.

4. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

not for nothing but those dogs are am bullies not apbt .. on your site you say apbt thats misleading in my opinion but some of them are clearly not athletic there over weight. breed standard for an apbt is 35-60 for a male and 30-50 lbs for a female.if you were really breeding to promote a corectly bred apbt then thats not what ur doing . your dogs have blue eyes, and u are selling and specializing in fully white dogs which are major faults not a good thing. look at your dogs pegs some are gottline which are american bullies not apbt...there are alot of misleading things on your site and im not trying to talk down on it or or you at all or anything and im certainly not trying to start an arguement im just letting you know.

this is what im talking about:
    [​IMG]

5. jack the lad

jack the lad Big Dog

You got the wrong site geezuss:o ragingstorm breed isbt's:)

6. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

lol Thanks Jack the lad, Geezuss obviously didnt look at my site because non of my bitches are over 38lbs and my dog weighs 45lbs (winter weight) and none have blue eyes lol :D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
  7. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

i thoguht this was ur :x my apologies figured ur name then Raging Storm Pit Bull Kennel - Home

sorry about that !!!!! well then i shall email the site owner then of what i said to me its an honest mistake!! sorry hehe .ill check out ur site can u post it would love to see. im thinking of actually getting an isbt for a house dog , but still will be conditioned and in top shape .how are your dogs with kids? how are their temperments? u can pm me the link to ur site id apreciate it thanks :) sorry again haha

8. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

No problem geezuss, its an easy mistake to make the site adds are very similar, but im a co.uk site and they are .com :)

The site has already been posted on the previous page, but I shall PM you too. :)

9. geezuss

geezuss Big Dog

nope its ok . i have actually come across your real site and i actually had it saved in my favorites. you seem to have some great dogs and ive heard good things from people about them now that i recall. how are their temperments with children though?how are they in normal daily life? engery on a scale from 1-10? thanks agian! sorry to hijack the thread

10. Ragingstorm

Ragingstorm Big Dog

They are great with kids, they have a fan base in our local park of kids that want to come a throw tennis balls for them :)
    They do have some DA but thats natural, but have excellent recall, so normally have them on a lead if theres another dog around. Their energy level is amazing, on a scale of 1-10 i'd say 8, they go for 15-18 mile runs with my brother about 2-3 times a week and can come back still wanting more. On a daily basis I need to run them for at least an hour to calm them down.
    The bitch in my avatar however, is crazy she has a 10 scale energy level, very affectionate but just crazy with energy, so I reckon she'll need more than the others lol :)

11. beanieman

beanieman Banned

LOL,
    I just read his book.
    Never read such a terrible book about the staffords.
    If he talks staffords, he mostly talks about his own dogs.
    When you buy his book you're not buying a good book, you're just giving him money.
    hahahahaha

12. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

boys i've bred they are 3 months old, 1/4 stockade-1/2 sparpit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Sick dogs, and set up Matty! Awesome! :)

14. dannyboy

dannyboy Big Dog

One of mine from stockade breeding,picture taken last year as a young dog and very light excersise, but have just started to work him again and will post pics next month ;)
    [​IMG]
    Very glad to have this boy, and believe he will prove to be an exeptional stafford this year.

15. Bastian

Bastian Pup

Here is my red boy on a little workout

pulling up the snowy hills
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

backpacking :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Jesus mate, the top one is just like Jade i lost.
    Good looking pups C, the bottom one looks like a chip of the old block ;)

17. alfred

alfred Pup

Hi, a pic from Sweden, Sparpit Showgirl "Samba".
    [​IMG]

18. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

nice one i've always liked this gal

19. Logan

Logan Pup

Nice female.
    Who has these bloodlines at the moment?
    Is it hard to find them?