1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ST. BENEDICT'S Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jeepfreek, Dec 16, 2009.

1. ESK

ESK Pup

the fawn male was a very crazy dog in the work, strong with a mouth which i consider on from the best mouth i see in my life. but he was and is a very friendly dog to people and life at a house dog now. i breed him one time and keep 3 from this litter all top quality and go in top competition male 1xw 1xl female 2xw and one female i hold back as broodstock but very hard check. she is now breed back to the fawn male.

2. grove

grove Big Dog

Your a lucky man, we have only brindle dogs b/c it was steal breeding and owner of Ronaldo dont expect they are in my hold, both brindles were big dogs just trowback to Ronaldo. It is a shame a half of the pups were assasinate in big pups pen by much older-adult pups. It was very strange situation back then, F. bring Justine to me one evening in horrible, horrible condition said she is ready to whelp after some 7 days. She whelp them just few hours after arriving, during the night in kennel doghouse, that was not prepare for whelping pups. On both side of kennel were chained match dogs and Justine must have been so stressed it is miracle she dont eat all them pups. Here is their picture undre the care of my wife
    P1010016.jpg
    here only one day old
    P1010007.jpg

3. grove

grove Big Dog

One more pics of my beloved Benny boy, you can see his eyes
    P270004.jpg

4. ESK

ESK Pup

he looks exactly how my maddox same color same head and the same looking in his eys.
    do you still have some dogs ??

5. eli/carve

eli/carve Pup

limey 2 outta 3 is good numbers famm...jp/rb/eli put 2gether stbs way

6. grove

grove Big Dog

I´m almost out of dogs, i have had last match 2 years ago. Now i have only 2 females, one old pure Patrick female and young Patrick/Giroux girl i expected to be a nice one, but right now i´m a familly man. You know, them dogs are like drugs, and they stole many years of my familly life, so i try replace my wife the years that we lost when i live a dogs. But believe me i am still desperate to grab a dog and went to the big dance. I dont have any with Ben van Hooten StB blood, i do not expect Filip have any good, he was now fascinate by Nasty Man´s Jazz dogs, they have mouth, but not game. We separated our ways many years ago. To this day i stil cry for my Benny boy.

7. eli/carve

eli/carve Pup

8. grove

grove Big Dog

Sorry but he do not have one drop of europe StB blood, maybe good dogs but for me it´s only one StB and that is Ben van Hooten. The US StB do not have moral credit for me b/c they hold the responsibility for death of one of the finest dog in Europe- Dylan and consequently ruined the life of Ben.

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Thats for sure........

10. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

bump!!!!!!

11. O-Jay

O-Jay Pup