1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ST. BENEDICT'S Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jeepfreek, Dec 16, 2009.

1. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

What's your opinion's on the St.Benedict's Bloodlines ? :cool:

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

a partner and i have a double bred bailey dog and shes lookin to be a nice prospect. we might sell her if ya got $5000 lol

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
  3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

very good blood

4. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

HaHa Woody! I'll buy her! :D

5. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

St. B's were associated with a lot of good bloodlines including Rufus, Tab, Weirdo, Peterbuilt, Banjo, and combinations of these lines and more. As has been said many times; Good dogs are where you find them. And St. B's knew where to find them and more importantly how to put them together to make exceptional animals.

6. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

dude if u read my post my friend paid that not me ....so have many others with out 1 complaint...again to each their own :cool: & another member here just posted he paid 6,000 & says its the best investment he has ever made ...so why the hate'n ?

7. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

8. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

why not just call the guy with Bailey? hes still producing

9. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

like i say i have the hook up on these ST.B dogs ..but already have arrangment with his MC Cools' dog ....but thinkin ...my next move will be to the ST.B bloodlines :) all from the same guy .

10. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

11. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

12. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

yes i dont know brad personaly but my friend with the dogs does very well & has done lots of business with brad & says he a great honest guy to deal with , im sure he will introduce me to him ..... as for my future plans / goals is to run some tight Mc Cool's , some St. Benedict's & some nice Tab stuff , he has all that i need to work with just waiting to get this breeding done with my bitch to that heavy Mc Cool's/jeep ...& go from their , he also has some of the purest Colby around !!!!

13. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

14. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

think we re sharing that shit? bwalolololololol

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and BTW, Brad is a good dude

16. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

that female hasnt done anything to prove she is worthy of being bred woody and we both know that. you have talked crazy to others that do the same thing. im not saying you wont end up with good ones, but if all they do is look pretty you are going to lose the traits you are hoping for.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thanks for the advice judge, im so new to this, i appreciate all the help.:rolleyes:

18. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

ok, now that i snapped, ill explain this to yall.
    1...i like what Bailey produces and the ol guy aint gettin any younger.
    2...i figure by 2/3 i can see enough outta Rose to decide if i like her
    3...before ya posted anything TRJ, you musta missed the part where i said NONE ARE GOIN ANYWHERE.

19. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

I don't know the dogs personally so don't over react to this question but wasn't it said the Bailey dog had quit?

20. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Anybody purchase anything recently for ST.B's? He is always in the Gazette...I have yet to see a dog from that kennel.

YIS