1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Springpole Pictures?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by whiteyransom, Oct 26, 2006.

1. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

DOES ANY OF YOU HAVE ANY REALLY CLEAR AND NICE LOOKING PICTURES OF YOUR DOG HANGING ON THE SPRINGPOLE? IF SOME OF YOU DO COULD YOU PLEASE SEND THEM TO MY EMAIL, I'M WANTING SOME IDEAS TO GO BY FOR A DRAWING I'M WANTING TO DO.
    HERE'S MY EMAIL-- ransomsworkingdogsupply@gmail.com
    thanks to all
    ransom

2. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

[​IMG]

here's one of mine, u can copy it out of my gallery

3. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

i appreciate that. nice lookin dog by the way.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Hanging, or working it correctly?

I happened to take a quick video last night, let the mastiff go while Odin was on the springpole. Normally she doesnt pay no mind, but this time she had too much built up energy built up, grabbed that sucker, and both of em were going to town. I got about 15 seconds of video, to show how far that spring is stretched out, but they got into a scuffle over it soon after, and I had to stop it. I swear, if I would let them hang, I could put the bottom of the rope 10' off the ground and she'd catch it and hang suspended for hours. I guess watching a dog work it long enough, and she picked up on the bulldog habits. Fun while it lasted...LOL

5. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Here's one of ours playing with his rope, not a pole but a clear shot anyway, :)
    [​IMG]

6. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

thanks gapits.

musta been a second where ya had to worry with them two scufflin!! lol
    sounds like a good vid to show off! mine loves to work the damn thing to. i've had to replace so many ropes it's pitful.
    but really,,,i guess the ideal pic would be a hanging one. but it doesn't HAVE to be. sometimes you see a pic that catches exactly what you're thinkin about.
    so hopefully more will come along with the ones i have,,and i'll have what i need.

7. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

There are some really great pics on Diane Jessup's site. Despite what we all think of her the pics are great and definitely worth asking permission to use/draw.

Her dogs are using them wrong (hanging), however. :rolleyes:

8. mrsmickey351

mrsmickey351 Guest

9. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

nice video! thanks! and thanks to all.

10. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Here is Hazard. I will get some more :)

[​IMG]

Ivan-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. semo

semo Top Dog

^^^^^^^^^up for more pics

12. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

definately, hazard looks nice in those, i lke the first pic though

13. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

The pics aren't the best, but here's a couple of my girls doin their thing......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. tnob

tnob Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Here is a pic of my girl at a TBA show. She loves to work the spring pole.

15. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

just gonna re-open this,,and say thanks to all who sent pics, all are good. i like that one alot tnob! looks alot like want i'm lookin for! but i got all the others that are lookin good too. hopefully it'll be enough to get the pic done with the detail i want!

16. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

i have a few