1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spring is here. Picture Heavy

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Mar 29, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

yes, i know, deck shots.. but the dogs dont run around for some reason in the yard.. only occasionally...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2006
  2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I've got to get my camera out and start taking some myself. They look real happy.

3. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

Loverly pictures! It's nice to see them having fun outside, isn't it? I am SOOO jealous of your deck. It has been my dream practically since birth to build a huge deck of my own someday. They probably don't leave the deck cause it makes a cool noise when they run around on it, LOL! Figures don't it?

I guess I'll hear that noise again someday...*sniff*...

4. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

yeah, they love running around it.. i dont get it when the yard is so much bigger... we had to replace the deck a few years ago as the old one would actually sag in the middle, and with them playing on it we were afraid it would break.. turns out it was totally rotted underneath.. i hate home inspectors..

5. Suki

Suki Guest

nice pics!

Love the third from the bottom. Has that "wazzzzup" look!!!:D

6. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

Awesome, got to get to the store for some film!

7. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

They all look so happy! I love the pic of the german shepard! Her big ol' ears and that little grin is so adorable!

8. You should get a digital camera! :) I just got my first one not too long ago, and I finally feel like I'm a part of this century.

9. mikelia

mikelia Big Dog

Awesome pics! The second last one, he looks like Wil E Coyote :)

10. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Looks like they're having a ball!