1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sporting Dog Journal 1972 to 2005. R.O.M. (Register of Merit).

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Iron Mike, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I'm not going to included this post on some new hater tread who doesn't have the balls to call up and call out the person they are bashing on the site so read it for yourself.

Attached Files:

2. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

The community thanks you for making two different threads to share this must know info, may I also thank whoever got you riled up into taking the time to share not one but two informative threads. Thank you both.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Hmm, It cant be me cause I am an old hater, cheers...
    What am I missing???

4. C2K

C2K Top Dog

On Face Book the is a page where all this is listed as well as the recognized champions are being listed. If you want to see the truth like the post about Red Boy, about the past. You can read them from those sites full scan pages directly from the people who owned them. So you won't have relay of second or third BS stories. Or some fake Online Pedigree service. :8

5. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Depends what are wanting to know. Information isn't only gotten as an independent source from magazines. There are also books who make claims of facts.