1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spike/Chinaman pups

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by APBTfan, Jun 7, 2012.

1. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

2. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Nicely bred dog, looks nice too.

3. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Nice, got something similiar, they are about to hit 8 months old and we are very happy. We kept 2 and gave other 3 to friends.

Since peds onlines are shut. i'll share some pics.

Sire: (Dynomite x Muy Malos,littermate brothers).
    [​IMG]

Dam: (Sluggo x Miss Expresso, Spike/LG/Eli)
    [​IMG]

Pups:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Pirbull, those are some beautiful bulldogs. The pups look amazing. Im very happy with mine.

5. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Yeah, as you see, there is variability between pups because its clearly an outcross even if top and bottom share a common background.

In my case, sire being result of brother/sister breeding, an outcross was needed (or wanted,as i breed for myself and i dont have time or room to get dogs with issues caused by inbreeding).

And not just for papers but sire and dam complete eachother pretty well.