1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Spank Semen

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ChAnimal, Nov 22, 2005.

1. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Hi I recently purchased some semen off of Sorrells Spank. Not quite sure if i should line or cross it. I only have one breeding so i gotta make sure it works. Any thoughts will help thanks.

2. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

what is so special about spank?just askin.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I dont think the heading of this thread could be worded any more misdirecting. LOL The sorrells dogs seem to do best when bred back into eachother.

4. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Nuffin much beside mouth, roughness, gameness, and hittin all the good spots.

5. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

Yeah, Spank was a good dog. I would talk to Joanie or Bert. I am pretty sure they both owned him for a good while. They would tell you what they believe to be the best blood. Just go to the sources. Who did you get the semen from?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2005
  6. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Spank was sent to Australia. I bought the semen off the guy that imported him.
    It was a package with semen off MAddie The Mouth and Hardeyes II. I will ask Bert and Joanie but just wanted some other opinions. Thank you

7. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

id buy a gyp off bert or joanie and go from there the best crosses have been either carver or wildside stuff as far as that goes.

8. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Definitely take it back into some more Sorrells, these dogs work extremely well when line bred, :)

9. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

Definitely take it back into some more Sorrells, these dogs work extremely well when line bred, THE TRUTH!