1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by ofrn_man, Jan 24, 2016.

1. ofrn_man

ofrn_man Pup

Anybody ever delt with dogs from southern kennels in recent years?seem to have nice quality breedings

2. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

They got me looking i love those dogs. After some bad dealing i heard about i didnt bother anymore but they might be good again

3. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I believe most them dogs are in different locations, his website is used as a hub.

4. Jacob

Jacob Top Dog

Damn they want 2 grand a pup dont care i love em 2 F@#$%G grand but whatever if anything you got a nice paper. Garner dosent even do that S%$#t

5. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Lol there are far better working Mayday type crosses out there. For alot less and working to get caught up in the past

6. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

REALLY TWO G's???? must be out of Rodan X Godzilla!!!