1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Southern Kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by purovargas, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

shit i dunno call & ask em! lol i dont work there lol :rolleyes:

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wouldnt mind commin up with the cake to get er done tho! if i got a good hunting female to take to him! id go either may day or yellow.

3. Funny how fast people respond.

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

hmmm wonder if its bs gr ch yellow at stud when did he die did they do much collecting and freezing then? If yes do you think it would have been sold out by now. I have seen seman off lesser a dog sell for more. If its true I would drop 1500 in a sec and put some in my gyp who is off thug to mellow yellow next heat in may.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

is there any way of finding out?

6. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

dna or reg semen through adba....sounds cool and all but I think you could get a litter off a good alive dog witness the stick and have just a good a litter. Maybe im wrong ..but it is tempting.

7. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

That Mongo x Miss Bolita breeding is making me want to take a trip down south. 1200 though...dang.

8. I wonder why they put up all there dogs for sale a while back and how they were so adamant about leaving the business.

9. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

I think that was when V was still in florida but I can be wrong.

10. websterz28

websterz28 Big Dog

im pretty sure if has frozen from any of them..it would be from barracuda only.... not yellow or mayday...
    i think its showing baaracuda for stud...and then picks of him and his ancestors...and the site is probably old.

11. PERRO

PERRO Big Dog

You are correct. They are just showing the dogs that Barracuda is off of.

12. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i would pay 1500 to breed to him ..if I had it and usually if I want it bad enough i do.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wouldnt, not for barracuda

i would for mayday or yellow tho!

14. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

I may call em worth it buy straws have em kept frozen get implanted when Im ready in a position to keep many pups dont have to split shit with anyone and I will have several pups.

15. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

cuda is a baaaaaad boy my freind saw him hunt yrs back and would go sweet to what I got....if anyone has yellow seman bet it is 10k.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea he is, but id like to get semen from mayday and bring it back to a grandaughter of machobuck!
    that would be the only way id spend that much on a stud service

17. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

somebody HAS to have frozen semen off of one of em!

19. How do you prove that it is the real deal before you buy?

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

u dont, you trust your gut! and pray that your right!