1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorry to Atilla

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ChAnimal, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

I would like to alopogize to Atilla about the rep point incident. He gave me goodrep points with a comment like stupid little kid or some thing like that, lol. I guess i just didnt think he would give good given what was said. I would also like to add that he seems to be a good guy with his heart in the right place.

P.S Also i didnt really care if he gave me bad rep points because my dogs cant read. But when your wrong your wrong and i can admit that.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2006
  2. Attila

Attila Guest

Thank you very kindly. I don't usually give negative points even when under attack. Not really my nature. I can be upset and hurt and still not be a total jerk. lol I am sorry that I retaliated against the negativeness with negativeness. But I still put positive for you. I figured that even though I became a source for a attack you were brave enough to say what you feel is right in your heart. Even though I don't agree with it. I am still willing to buy the coffee and dinner to talk this out and get to the bottom of it. I don't need enemies nor want them. I understand that no matter what we will always have them. But in this case it isn't needed. As I too believe as you do as far as religious beliefs and have strong convictions that I will defend as well. I don't hold that against you in any way. I do want you to know the truth about me and my friends. I will give you the answers that you seek. However every thing you will ask the answer will be biblical so you allready know the the answers just not where in the scripture they are yet. I will not hide truth from you or any other person. I will do my best to put every thing into terms that you can understand. Learning what you feel you know will help me understand where you are comming from. Doing this without calling names would be cool. Thanks again and I appoligize as well for being so hurt by your words against me and my brethren I love so dearly. I would give my own life for any child of God.

3. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

Thank you for accepting my apology now lets forget it and talk dogs!

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

awwww[​IMG]

reunited and it feels so good

LuvinBullies likes this.
  5. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

LOL LOL LOL.....To funny

6. amen to that LOL

7. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Man, go to sleep, and you miss all the action!!! I am so very gratefull to be a member of a forum where this kinda stuff(offense and resolution) can take place. And Chanimal, I dont know much about you, but I have allot of respect for you for taking the first step!! There is a book called "the low road to new hieghts", and that is exactly what it is
    I have visited other forums where people are simply jerks!! Reminds me of a soap opera. And if I am in the dark about this forum, please dont turn on the lights.

Attila, lookin forward to this weekend. I already know that I wish I had more time to spend with you this time. We'll plan it better next time!! Hope I dont get pulled over, it wont look to cool, a biker w/ a pitbull on the back!BWAAAAAAAAAAAAH! We'll have to take pics! I am bad tempted to take the truck so I could bring a few more, We'll have to do it nest time. Maybe you teach me to set up a still, and I can run that e85 and gas wont be an issue then!! HA HA. I am serious !

Sorry to highjack the thread, now back to your regularly scheduled bulldog show.

8. Attila

Attila Guest

It is a deal. E85 85% alcohol and 15% petroleum. no problem just don't forget to tell me which is the mix when I come down. lol It runs great I tried it in the mustang last week and it ran great. HP picked up nicely. I don't want to mess up the warranty but as soon as it runs out I am putting a bigger supercharger in and running strait alcohol. get r done. Ghost and Sedalia will be her also for our gathering. It will be a micro show lol.

Thanks yall. ChAnimal and I deliberated for a good part in PMs and I believe we have reached a point of understanding for the most part and are on good terms. I hope so any way. I am happy that is. I pray ChAnimal is too. It is always best to get things out and solved.
    Laus Deo! Barany bol Isten!

9. Attila

Attila Guest

I love that song. Old times there. Man don't you know it.[​IMG]

WB

10. ChAnimal

ChAnimal Big Dog

We took it to P.M's and Atilla once again poved to be a gentleman, and for that of course i am happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.