1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sorrells/Mad&Skips Raisin

Discussion in 'The Dogs' started by mad, May 23, 2016.

1. mad

mad Pup

image.jpeg Set the record straight. This was his first time out. We won over A. J Creshaw dog. 48 min. Mad&Skip campaigned him throughout his days. He died on our yard.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
    D.Dogg, old goat and Dusty Road like this.
  2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Them some healthy boys in that pic! Look like brothers or relatives at least. Thanks for the shares and even bigger thanks for keepin the dogs true

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yall keep the stories coming , I am enjoying the reading.

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Raisin is a fine lookin animal.

5. mad

mad Pup

He was a great dog. A lot of people breed good dogs, after that they are only as good as "Prove it" proving them is just as tough as breeding good one. If you win on Sat night! You are the man. BUT! Come Sunday morning you ain't nothin but a bum. You gotta "prove it".

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Great pic!!!
    I could only imagine the psyche of showing up against a group and they look as healthy as the charge they brought,,,
    it shows the dedication and know how to get themselves into shape as well as their dog,,,
    a very intimidating combo...

The pic reminds me of the classic Burton pics of health...

Keep the old history coming!!!

c-murda likes this.