1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

something interesting

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bstmafia, May 27, 2011.

1. bstmafia

bstmafia Pup

On my way to work I took a shorter route and ran pass a street sign that said medlin lane .....some may think its nothing but I live in statesville,nc which at once was Joe medlin's town of residence.

2. who

who Top Dog

lmao i would think any "good ole boy" type last names family have streets in their home town named after their family.... lmao i know my family does lmao prolly all over the country like that.... lmao but i see what you mean. nostalgia right?

3. who

who Top Dog

ill take a picture of it..... but in comanche,OK they have a sign "bulldog Ave." the sign was put up as a joke by locals in the seventies but it stayed.....

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Do some asking around and see what comes up. Ya never know.....unless you ask.