1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Someone violated my yard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Sparkplug, Mar 25, 2010.

1. osk

osk Pup

ive had that shit before. coming home and finding someone has tampered with my dogs and set up. very un-nerving.

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

My security system that everyone is my area knows about. If your in my yard uninvited, then its definitely gonna suck for you!
    [​IMG]

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

"i'm nice with the handgun game but the pump make em jump like a and1 game"

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

There aint no pump on that shotgun. Its an 8 shot semi-auto Mossberg 930 Spx aka Big Bertha! lol

5. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

when you takin me to the range man

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

thats one bad bitch

7. anton

anton Pup

if this was some1 trying to get at u personaly; would they not steal your dogs or let more older dogs off and start a yard fight ...none of this makes sence i reckon its a kid . either way no one should be able to access your yard or see anything for that matter..:confused:

8. peppapig

peppapig Banned

unless they aint a dog person..as in not actually wanting the dogs......and they might be thinking they can let them out....the dogs near kill each other.....owner gets in the shit.....

9. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

Something similar happend to me comming home from my new years party the next day, my dogs were safe on their chain set up, but there was a hole in my wire fence someone made to steal my dogs,it was just the hole was just the right size for one of my dogs to slip thru, luckily my dogs know to go into their dog houses if its someone they do not know showing up. I confronted my neighbors, who else would of it been, he said, he didnt know anything about it, reported his ass to the police , since then, neighbors or his thug friends keep their distance from my side of the fence.

10. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

Very good advice. Get a record of these things first.Put cameras on your property.Some people on here already gave u some good advice.Don't go beating someone up.They will press charges on you. Now if u catch someone on your property after you report it,you will have the law on your side then.