1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some of the Great bloodlines, Can I get some pics?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Hells Bells, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I'm looking for pics of modern day game line dogs. The popular.. if I leave some out I'm sorry. Carver, Colby, Jeep, Red Boy, Eli, Bourdrex, hammonds, macho buck (not sure his lines) And if you think of another to add in please add it. Remember I want pics of todays dogs. Help me choose some bloodlines. Thanks guys!

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

3. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Thanks that should get me started!!

OOps none of those links work for me, says im restricted. I usually have no problem viewing peds.\

With all the crappy online breeders I haven't found very good examples of dogs.

4. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

Ya they need to be made public.

5. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Hopes this helps.

7. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

8. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I just made AGK's peds public since Hells Bells couldn't see them.There are honestly so many good bloodlines I wished I had money for a little bit of everything,lol.I just have about 3 lines on my yard right now.I'm saving up hopefully for something really nice in the next year or two though.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
  9. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Wow I'm really impressed with that first dog, and the boyles lines and patrick. Some very beautiful dogs there.

Thanks for posting. Anyone else post em up please! :)

10. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Yeah I'm going to check more into the Boyles dogs... they are the best lookin, along with patricks.

11. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
  12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

14. BKNLS

BKNLS Guest

real dogmen rarely let anything off their yard

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
  15. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Wow I really like these boyles and Bourdrex dogs. I wonder if theres anyone breeding the two bloodlines with some patricks mixed in... now find me that dog! lol

16. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Boyles dogs are basically Patrick dogs.

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

lol, damn it I thru in machobuck! well i'm a lil bias about bloodlines, (i've had several and the boyles dogs just really have a special spot in my heart) there are many good bloodlines out there I was just showing some from my personal fav.

19. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Oh well HECK Yeah, find me one of those them with some bourdrex anyone know of them?

20. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Sounds like we have the same taste in bulldogs. :)