1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

some if my crew

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Christy, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Was taking a few pics this morning here are some of my crew:)

Nikki Almost 3
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anakin 7 months
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Katie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Clyde
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

clean dogs lmao..:D

3. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Clean???? You mean dirty is better :sex017: My whole yard is concrete, even the chain spots I have are in concrete. But they had all just had a bath a week ago for show:D

4. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Looking good

5. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks MCS

6. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Real nice looking family you got...

7. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks Bauer, got a few pups coming..

We maybe sending Clyde back, we took him on a trial basis and he never shuts up...lol Going to give it another week or two, I am not much into blue dogs but hubby loves them but even he agrees that the constant barking is a little much :(

8. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Christy, have you been trying to train with him to put a stop to it?

Beautiful dogs, as always..

9. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

nice photos anakin is a very cute pup ;)

10. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Yes, and the funny thing is yesterday he was out on the yard barking his fooled head off as always, he got a little too close to the fence and got a good zap...he ran to the door, straight to his crate and has not barked since. So it looks as though we may be keeping him. I am not much into bullies or blue dogs but he is nice for a blue ambully and hubbie loves him.