1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Some help please!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Apr 14, 2012.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I am in the ER looks like all friggin day now till they can put the bones back in my hand. But while I am here I wanted to sit out side and put some pics up for yall to see, but I dont know how and no one has ever told me how too, What I want them from my email and load them on here and no I didnt put the ones up in my album my Ex did,I guess I should listened to her a bit more. You can pm me. Its hell being dumb. See if they would have put AC in the school when I went I may have stayed in longer it was just too damn hot back then, lol But also then a computer was as large as a house, I never thought we would have ones you can tote around, Any way any help would be nice and I wont forget it. J

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

How To Post Pictures

^----There s few ways to do it----^

Good luck with your hand. Er's arnt ever quick.

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Sorry,I can't help with the pics.I can't do much on the computer either.But hope your hand gets better.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I will be ok just had to reset the bone I tried as hard as I could I must be a pussy Couse it sure looks alot easer on TV when the tuff guys put bones back and all that. Hell i tried that shit couse it came threw my skin, I pushed as hard as I could let my self! I bet I pushed as hard as a whole 2 pounds. and I about passed the hell out so i figgured i better go get some help. LOL

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Triple -j ..there is a little tree icon, in the reply box. I just figured out how to the other day.

And damn man - hope they get tat hand put back together...ouch
    Get Well.
    Hope they tossed you a couple v's to help with pain!

6. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

couple hell they gave me hundreds , lol all right Im tring to get these old pics I found of some of the dogs I had threw out my time feedin and picking up shit Man looking threw some of these brings back a way cooler time thats for sure , I feel sorry for my kids they going to have to live in a bubble.

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I bet you feeling ok then No shitting kids going to be the ones that fix our world. Thats what I tell mine.
    Hope to see those pics soon.

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

sorry bout your hand bro but at least i know to be careful now right? lol

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Triple J If you email me the pics I can put them up for you. Just Pm me if you want my email address and I can upload them to photo bucket and post them for you. Sorry about your hand hope it get's to feeling better soon.

10. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

TripleJ~

First you have to save the pictures in your email to a folder.

Get a photobucket account. There's an easy uploader tool there that will go to your photo file.

Copy the IMG code, and paste in your post. This is the recommended way to go, if you ever wanted to remove your photos from any site, all you have to do is make one click in your photobucket account!