1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

so god help me! gggrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by justin h, Jan 20, 2009.

1. justin h

justin h Pup

some people i swear should have been culled!
    this women has a horse were i work(farm)and she brought her female pit with her,i started to play with this old girl (dog) with a stick.
    i checked her teeth to make sure an low an behold this bitch had one hell of a mouth on her for being 7 or so.
    So i start playing with her, playing tug and what not and the woman got all pissy and was trying to tell me i was gonna hurt her dog! LMFAO
    this woman treated her pit like a fawking poodle!
    the hole time the dog was loveing it,and wanted more.
    Anyhow there is more to the story but i just needed to vent a little.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
  2. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

3. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Well unless you had the dog off the ground up in the air and such I also don't see how the dog could of been hurt.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but this is how I look at what you just said. Take it as you will.

I don't care how far left liberal of a crazy nut job a person is no person should have their liberty taken from them just because we differ in views. They them selfs are no better than this. And to say people need to be culled for what ever reason short of harming children and innocent women it really grates at my nerves and IMO that ought not to be said.

So what if a person loves their dog to much and baby's it....... There are far worse things a person could do than not play tug of war with their dog.... It's still their dog and they have the right to feel anyway they wish and if they don't want their dog to do something then that is their RIGHT.

Do you know how the all time great Game Dog Honey Bunch died?

She was playing out side with her owner maybe similar to what you were doing I don't know but she jumped up and landed with her back feet to far front exerting to much pressure to her back when landing and it broke. That's how she died. A pit dog. A great one. And was taken before her time from an accident by playing in the yard.

Don't think these dogs can't get hurt I assure you they do and can.

Anyway didn't intend to bust yer balls hope you are not hot headed and humble enough to take this in.

We understand how people can be and trust me I hate stupid people (liberals/most pet people/ and the like) probably more than you. So I understand your frustration I really do.

Sorry for my own rant.

4. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i agree w/ RC

and for what its worth- NO ONE plays w/ my dogs but ME. if you TRY to play w/ them i WILL give you hell. 2 of them are seniors-while far from fragile, im not going to let someone who doesnt know them work them, end of story

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Well it is her dog can't say much about that. My step dad likes to wrestle with Duches and she play bites (she only does this with him) and I been telling him not to do that scense I got the dog. It realy pissed me off.

Vic

6. justin h

justin h Pup

no i understand what yall are saying.
    No i did not swing the dog off the ground, just playing tug with her.
    from what i gatherd the dog longed for a little ruff play
    as her owner sure as hell wasn't gonna do it but
    none the less.
    anyhow i ment no harm to the dog and wasn't trying to make the woman angry but if you bring your damn dog
    some were and just let it rome around with other dog's
    then use some common sence.
    if you don't want people to play with her then keep her in your car or instruct that person from the get go that you don't want people to mess with the dog!

7. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

I dont get why your so mad?...its her dog?.

8. justin h

justin h Pup

lol im not anymore!
    i was at the fact that this lady thought i was gonna hurt her dog playing tug! thats it.
    im not a fawking tree hugger so i guess i will never truely and completly understand her train of thought.
    LMFAO.