1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigeli, Jun 1, 2012.

1. coach

coach Big Dog

This would be rare in this line because these are very good dogs.Very good.....

Online Pedigrees :: :: JORDAN'S STRIKE :: [285960]

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [89017] :: JORDAN'S SANTOS JR.

2. coach

coach Big Dog

3. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

@Coach nice animals like I said I was just judging the one I had not all Santos dogs every dog throws bad ones it just happened that I got the lemon lol.

4. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

It happens ragedog...that's the name of the game. Percentages Percentages lol. I will say Santos is a fine dog himself that I've had the pleasure of seeing. I also know some folks...and a family member with a Santos hound and they are keepers. Next time go hand pick you a pup from TGs yard. That's what myself and the others I know have done and we couldn't be more pleased. Cuts down in the odds. I'm sure you know this though...but good luck next time bud.

5. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

@ coach, them dogs look excellent!
    spitting images of Santos.

6. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

......lmao

7. coach

coach Big Dog

you just never know with any breeding but I think these would be worth the gamble to see....

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

rb x boomerang x snooty cross. not the smartest lot from what i've seen but all bulldog

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

@ Coach the person that had him was getting out of dogs and the price was right but like I said shit happens, I like the breedings TG has done with Santos maybe try another one in the future yard filled up now.Actually have some pups down off of the Tattoo dog if they are anything like dad and mom and both grandparents we r good! Yis Ole Man

10. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

besides garner who's running snooty blood now days and who knows of any dogs that look just like snooty? and was garners spike a hard mouth dog and did he produce hardmouth dogs and are snooty dogs known for hard mouth ? theres a breeder in Indiana that has some snooty almost all the dogson his yard have that coloring but I cant find his name or number he had a very hardnouthed female that was about 45lbs conditioned and black

11. joeyreddog

joeyreddog Big Dog

pm me
    .............................with info

12. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

13. vellie

vellie Big Dog

14. vellie

vellie Big Dog