1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigeli, Jun 1, 2012.

1. @ hi-tek guy called me a few days ago i think he sd garner has the frozen sperm and he was going to get a pup and may pick up one of mine to cross with it !! We will see.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

what dog does garner have frozen with snooty realpitsnobull ?

3. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Really look for some1 to point me in the direction of some heavy little gator blood! Or a little gator/hamonds cross!

4. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Somebody gotta no something! Gotta a connect in mexico but thats a long trip!

5. Not sure just saw that close snooty on the last ped post and said hey that cld have been that type blood he was talking bout but who knows he cld not known what he was talking bout. I have seen a u tube video were he said he still got some alive too did not remember how old the video was did not look too old.

6. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

I don't know, I wanted one off Santos, but wasn't sure about how he is bred (GRCh Spike)?, but people who have like them, never seen one in person though. (No disrespect to T.G)

7. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

I said the same muscle! Just dntk but if it tru he is breed nice!

8. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

I've got no idea about frozen semen off of spike from Garner, but there's some really nice snooty blood here in Tx.

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Had one off Santos x Snooty girl and I didn't like him. Not saying all of them r bad just my experience now ped wise we could have used him cause we have Spike crosses but he just didn't cut it for us.

10. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

What didnt you like about him

11. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

@ thepeon i got some real nice boyles blood and tonka bear blood i would like 2 cross with some good snooty blood jus to see if it will work! All about improvement!!!!

12. sega

sega Big Dog

Time for a nice road trip, I 10

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

so what r you trying to improve by adding the snooty blood?

14. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

More mouth and durabiltiy! I jus want to see if it works 2 add something into the program!

15. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Lol it might be!!!

16. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

He was dumb as rocks his back end was weak from a genetic defect. if he would have made the grade there was no way he could have been used as a out to many undesirable traits. we got the dog at18 months old from some one who bought him as a pup from Garner, i'm not judging all Santos dogs just sharing my experience. Yis Ole Man

17. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Thanks for the info! Something 2 lookout 4!!!!

18. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

No problem, I like the Spike stuff crossed wit the Eli works well. yis ole man

19. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

How about boyles/boomerang stuff crossed

20. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Good blend got a litter bred like with heavy Eli x Spike got real high hopes for those, always liked Boyles blood.Yis Ole Man