1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigeli, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Who ever has shit to say show me what to run or shut the hell up u see what it is!!!!

2. Y'all haters keep up the good work doing a good job have a good night

3. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Show me somemore cow patches lol

4. If u think that's a mutt its clear to see you don't know how to read a ped and dont know shit bout old school blood fuck boy in my opinion!!!! if u or anyone else puts up a ped you will see a lot of the blood and real dog men that made a lot of the shit out here and in your yard now tell me I am lying clown cut out the bullshit if u a real dog man !!! Or just stay a hater!!

5. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Lmao old goat had it right! Like Samuel Jackson said in Strictly Business...You must be on some powerfullllll shit! Dude DAT BS YOU POSTED IS STRAIGHT GARBAGE! Some pureeeeeeeeeee deeeeeeeeeee cuttttttttttttt! And several ppl up here have already verified that!

6. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Real dogman yes but me and my fellow men up here c threw u! It takes more than money 2 buy a few dogs get a webpage and call urself a dogman! How many curs did you have to buy to get urself a honost Bulldog! It takes years to build a yard! Thats why alot of ppl dont sell there stock! We take pride in what we do! U keep talkn bout post a ped? I gave you 2 dogs that I own! U lookem up! Just no on this board we can tell the real from fake! Dogman from PEDDLER! Bulldogs cum 1st damn pappers and Im not the only1 that feels that way about this thread!

7. 1st off y'all don't know shit about me and I don't sell pups for $$ or they wld be 200 or 300$ for a quick sell not 500$ and I re home the dogs I don't keep I got dogs in NY,VA,SC,AK and Fl and can prove it!! And they don't promote cause they don't want nobody to know what they got cause I am the only one in the world with that cross and y'all all know it!!! So how the fuck u or anyone else know bout my blood!!ohh they don't but it real easy to talk and type huh?? Lets end it like this I will just have show all the haters but only if they man and up and eat crow when they see they don't now shit bout my blood because the only way u know is if a sold u a pup and I don't know any of y'all!!!!!! Promise me that all y'all haters like a man and I will see y'all soon!!!

8. I don't need a co sign from none of y'all so like I sd before cut the bullshit out!!!

9. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

[] or die!!!!!!! U haved been exposed!!! No Bull$h@t!!!

10. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

lmao, I prefer a thread to turn bad this way rather than be filled with green tales.

11. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

three of you fools are really fucked up, I dont even know where to begin

12. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Puregamenes he did it 2 himself! He came up here wrong go look at his wed page! Look at it! Keep sayn post peds i told him 5times i dnt do dat nor am i on fedsonline! He posted his no bull and da ppl have spoken! U no what PP started selling dogs off jump, leathal weapon, dice, chyanne, crystal ect for 150! 150 turned it 2 200! 200 turned into 300! And she told us the samething "i sell dogs hear there n everywhere" Ive heard these lies before 15yrs ago 2 be exactfrom PP! Now dat aint produced nothing i hope That Ch.Emmit thats in that ped can carry you for the next 10yrs cuz it wont! 1 proven dog in a 7gen ped!!! No Bull!!!!

13. Thanks babeduice they know they fucked up a u right they are fools some hater ass fools haha not only are they too dumb to read a ped they too stupid to see they helping me promote the blood lol !!! How in the hell u going to speak on blood u have never seen for your self they know no one has this cross so the only thing left to do is bash huh? but I love haters I need them they keep me hungry yum yum

14. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

u r 1 of the 3 for letting urself get baited into bullshit

15. U right about the bait but a fool far from it man I call it free promo that I am you understand that!!! Wether u say so or not pal

16. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

so now u wanna argue with me?

17. I sd u right but I am not a fool that's all man!!

18. Hi tek why the fuck u keep talking bout Poland u an't talking to her dummy that's 25% of the blood!!! And she got it from real dog men like James Edwards and Dawnrest REAL DOG MEN!!!!! Not this unproven new shit Out here!!! And I looked up mr money the shit u claim u got ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [86848] :: B-GEBE'S MR MONEY and that's not you damn dog was last modified a decade ago!!? And it some of the same type shit crossed in my blood dumb ass hear u go for the slow peps ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [445205] :: BEE BEE 2 WILLIAMS Now u talking bout your on shit even dumber than I was thinking before lol!!! Just show me 1 just 1 person who has a cross like mine to shut me up!! Ohh grunt ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [195560] :: ADCOX' GRUNT not even close missing the Dawnrest and emmitt but he was a great dog every one knows that but bitch ass haters!! It's put up or shut the hell u time now !!!

19. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Im not onpedsonline yes and he is 12yrs old! Some1 give this guy a hug!!!!

20. Ok sorry I guess hi tek is mr b gebe I will admit if I am wrong but like I sd same type shit crossed in my dog so why the hell you talking bout your same type shit and I am not on peds online myself guy