1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigeli, Jun 1, 2012.

1. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

First you have a snooty dog now you have a snooty cross? Hell ur pup can look like Eli it dont mean that eli is in the dog!

2. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

@realpitsnobull, sweetpea is up here with us, she was bred to a Boomerang male but she laid on them and they all died, she just dropped a litter off a Macho Buck male (Machobear)
    Your dog has Snooty in it's ped but is not a Snooty dog, but you could
    Say he's heavy Mims bred.He is a good looking dog.
    Peace to you and yours.

3. Look man you heard what the hell I sd and if not read it again until understand you are turning into a hater/fan and I got plenty of them but there is room for more lol how bout u just put up or shut up !! And I don't wnt to hear that underground shit cause I got dogs every where I try not to re home them in nc if a can help it and if you think all my dog are for the public to view u crazy lol!! The peds are for the haters and pep that will waste time tlking like u so just cut it out man !! And good luck with what ever you running I will see u around guy

4. Thanks just sd my pups are line breed with some snooty blood and have more than most the pups out here thats all but thanks

5. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

When peddlers getcought.com

6. Last I checked every real dog man alive has been called a peddler bye some fuck boy hater hahaha get a life fan lol

7. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Get a bulldog!!!!!

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Who up here has a dog from no bull on here!!!!crickets

9. Man do u even have 1 dog you see the views fan!!!

10. old goat

old goat CH Dog

damn took down my comment . what do you think they put in the peace pipe ?? i had a grandson to snooty in 84 . and a great grand daughter in 90 . now look at the peds and think can that be true . snooty thor bart smeller were in the gazzette in 81-82 for at stud .

11. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

I was wondering when sum1 was gonna state the obvious............thx old goat.

12. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Got about 20. In da 252

13. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Anything in Tx?

14. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Exposing peddlers one dog at a time

15. Thanks for the promo man!!!

16. Maybe one day u too can breed dogs that pay for there selves lol

17. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Peddlerslist.com

18. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Dude nobody wants that bs! Thats why you sell on hoobly, real dogs and dogmen SPEAK for themselves! In my personal opinion YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG, AND WHY OUR BREED HAS SUCH A VERY BAD NAME! You will unload that bs on any fool with a buck in his/her hand, and spout off a few names in a ped. Next thing you know that mutt has gotten loose and bit a child or attacked sumones poodle and I'll be damned here we go all over again!!! Quit with the foolishness and stop peddeling that garbage!

19. wise man told me if u don't have any haters u not doing SHIT!! Haha