1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Snooty dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by bigeli, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Just show me something are stop tlking guy??

2. let me help u out guy if SNOOTY IS in the 4th then he has a pup that is 50% in the 3rd and then another pup 25% in polond 2nd i guess that watered down in a 4 gen ped RIGHT!!! THE WOODS RED BOYS 2xBRED that comes from WOODS himself DUHHHH is inbred SNOOTY learn to read a ped hater!!!!!! MIMS HONEY 2X BRED IS INBRED SNOOTY ON THE TOP and more jump around on the out cross threw ZEMBA like i sd LEARN TO READ A PED!!!!

3. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

We dnt post peds! We dnt sell dogs! But in your pups ped you posted jump is in the 3rd gen! Then u said i dnt see snooty in jumps 3gen! Dat means snooty is in dat pups 6th gen dat dnt make him a snooty dog bruh! Im not tryn 2 dis credit ur pup i said the pup look good! Dnt take it the wrong way! Look at at all the emmit stuff at the bottom half! Its no way any1 can say ur dog is a line bred snooty dog! And bruh its not about peds its about dogs i dnt post peds of feds.com but mr.money is up there and I didnt put it there! But i wish you the best with ur dogs!!! Hi-tek

4. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

What more can you expect: color:gold head/white w/cow patches!!! Lol didnt dudes clown you on another thread?

5. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

6. look i respect your opinion all i said was it line bred and it is threw the JUMP AROUND and 2x bred WOODS REDBOY on the TOP and it is!!! and threw the 2xbred mims honey and the zemba outcross on the bottom and it is !!!! and u and i know both know that there is not much if any snooty blood around closer than my SIRE and DAM lets just KEEP IT REAL!!! UNTIL u or anyone else shows me the proof NOW i am sure there is a tiny bit more BLOOD PEPS CLAIto have but not much!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DOG TOO MAN!! and PS i just put up the ped cause it shows peps that call how the dogs are bred so they will not waste my time asking and U right peds dont mk the dog the dog does and MY DOGS ARE HELL TRUSTME!!!!

7. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Its cool bruh we jus agree 2 dissagree but you gotta respect why a dont post peds. This is up here for the world to see and im underground i gave u a hound 2 look up and tht ws it from me i dnt trust to many these days but blessings to u!

8. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

And i got a bajo dog that look like ur dogs but no snooty so what are you saying

9. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Banjo i ment

10. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

That same dog realpits posted is on hoobly. If it is so good, so rare, and bred so tight, why is he selling/advertising pups on hoobly?

11. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

12. tubrunwva

tubrunwva Big Dog

Dam I like her young muscle and that is definitely a Snooty dog!

13. I am selling them cause this is America and I can do what the fuck I wnt with my damn dogs!!!! I keep what I want got plenty of dogs!! Hater hahaha

14. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Thanks Young Muscle!!!! That is a Snooty Dog! I still have a granddaughter of mims fatso another Snooty dog ped is judes danny boy x jaded!

15. hi-tek kennels

hi-tek kennels Big Dog

Any1 heard of santos?

16. Ok yes that is a snooty dog muscle it also bout the same shit crossed I my dam if you can read a ped in the 2xbred mims honey here you go ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [407548] :: BEE BEE WILLIAMS Lucius in my dogs great grand pa his site is the son of shorty and half pint u had to see that!! Or just thanks for helping to rest my case!!

17. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

I also had a grandson of Fatso double bred on him, bottom side was Redboy Medlins. Great dog.

18. I am saing they look like snooty blood and they are line bred snooty blood i did not say they were snooty dogs just has a good amount in the blood guess your-banjo don't have any u did not post it??? and I sd show me some active well bred pups out here with more and closer than mine not someone else dog we can play that game all day!!! hahaha been waiting a whole day for someone to show me some they own not a ped last modified a decade ago lol!!

19. sega

sega Big Dog

--------- [] ----------