1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sniffs too much on walks or jogs.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MollyThePit, Oct 8, 2012.

1. i didnt mean it liek that whatsoever. i live in the city so all it is, is sounds and noises and dogs in every house on every inch of our walks. no i cant say that we discuss landscaping cause there really is none around us

2. but thanks for your question crimsonghost! thanks everyone else for giving me normal advice. Its a fourm u guys r taking it like i should of proofread my post 10 times before posting it.

3. never said a "big difference" what so ever. "never thought it would work that well" just every time she would sniff, i would give the chain a gentle yank and she would continue on the walk alot better than before when i was walking her with her 2 inch collar.

4. rbjbtknls

rbjbtknls Pup

Run in the middle of road... closer to grass... more sniffing. Obviously late at night. I Rollerblade with the dogs. [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5meRoZVNwk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]