1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

small dogtrotter

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by 6sN7s, Dec 30, 2010.

1. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

Im think of getting a small dogtrotter.
    On the site it says:
    "Small Dog Trotters with overall length of 57" for Dogs up to 60lbs and up to 45" stride."

Does anyone have experience with this size mill on a dog up to 25 kg's? I have to ship it to holland so i want to make sure;

Is it wide and long enough?

THX

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I also wonder if they are wide enough for a avg. bulldog

3. Yas

Yas Big Dog

How tall is your dog?

4. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

iv got 2 puppies but they will be avarage apbt's around 20 max 22 kg

5. mdoggz

mdoggz Pup

Ask the man himself he's on here i inquired and he assured me it will run a 60 lbs dog no worries at all....

6. Yas

Yas Big Dog

No I was asking the height because you didn`t say the breed of dog eg. a 25kg bulldog (English) would be a lot wider than a 25kg Pit. The small will be perfect for you, I have a Stafford and the size width wise is excellent, any wider and it would be too wide. I have the chain across the top on the lowest setting so a much taller dog would still be the right size.