1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Slow progress.. but he's coming along

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by NC, Oct 14, 2007.

1. NC

NC CH Dog

So I've been Working Folsom out a good bit lately... alot of walking because that's about all I can get his lazy ass to do..its slow progress but he's coming along...
    Wanting to get him ready for the ADBA show the first weekend in Nov if my jackass boss will give me the time off.. :)

[​IMG]

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Looking good! keep up the good work, the difference is definitely noticeable.

3. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks.. here's a couple from a few weeks ago to show the difference..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Today :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

he definately shows improvement. keep it up!

5. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

He's looking good, definitely improved from the first pics. Have you tried letting him go for a swim? I got a dog that's a bit on the lazy side, but you can't get him out of the water once he's in, and that seems to be the only way I can work his fat into muscle.

6. NC

NC CH Dog

I've tried but you have to drag him into the water and as soon as he's in.. he starts right back to the shore... such a pansy

7. Michele

Michele Guest

he looks great!

8. jr Pit Guy

jr Pit Guy Big Dog

Bummer.... he still looks good though!

9. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

He has a wonderfully deep chest, and whatever you're doing is showing that off! Keep up with the walking....is there anywhere you can bring him where it's safe to let him run? I would also try some springpole with him.

10. NC

NC CH Dog

Thanks... I guess its just a natural thing for him :) Yeah I take him out to the ball field and let him run since it is fenced in, or my best friend has a spayed GSD that Folsom is in love with..so we'll turn them loose and let them chase each other. As for the springpole.. he's not real interested in it other than just chewing on the hide he doesn't do alot of bouncing..lol.. he's the laziest dog you've ever seen..other than chasing critters he wants to do as close to nothing as possible.

11. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

maybe if you put the hide up high enough he'll have to pull on it....if he's already interested in it he likely will do whatever he needs to do to get it......

12. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

He is looking wonderful NC...give me a call sometime and we'll talk again soon!

NC likes this.
  13. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Looking DAMN good!!!!!!

14. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

He is looking real good! If you can just get him to drag some dead weight, it works wonders for the loin and tucking the belly, also helps tone the muscles a little. You don't want him to do to much though, he dosn't need weight pulling muscles.