1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Slatmills

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by 1916, Jan 3, 2011.

1. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I've been thinking about mills,carpet mills,slat mills etc.. Well the other day I found out how easy it is to make a carpet mill. So project C mill will start soon.Today I got to thinking about slat mills,wondering how I can go about making them,hell all I need a couple good pics to get an idea on how its made and then run with it.
    So I looked a bunch up and was reminded of the old conveyor line at the first factory I worked at, thought hey,it had slats and a belt underneath,pretty much an really big electric slatmill,so I got my idea and some measurements that I eventually found but while looking at pics I found this one.
    these things have come a long way from this,looks like it would have destroyed a dog.

Attached Files:

2. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

lol, must've been a really strong dog, i dont think i could move on that, lol

3. Mextra

Mextra Big Dog

Look back though this section there are a few slatmill building threads good luck

4. gimwitag

gimwitag Big Dog

Balkan boys kennels