1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

slat mills in Canada

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by coop-dog, Nov 5, 2011.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Any body know if there is anyone in Canada making slat mills ,or selling them .Iam looking to get one new or used .Any info would be great thanks.

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I second that! lol

3. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

I was hoping to get intouch with someone in Vancouer .Not to far for me to go to get one.

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I had contact with someone whose boyfriend built them now and again in Alberta but I lost the contact when I shut down my Facebook. Stupid. I should have gotten her email...

5. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

If you do come across it Zoe ,would yeah let me now .I would appreciate thanks

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Will do. Gaud... I had like 5OO people on my friends list for some insane reason so I'm wracking my brain trying to remember her name. Facebook is evil. Shutting it down has backfired for me in a few different ways! It was worse than having it in the first place! lol

7. kingkong1

kingkong1 Banned

GO TO www.dogtrotter.net mention promo code 777 get discounts for slats,sticks,jennys etc... will ship quick.