1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Skull bred studs ?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dwd58, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Any Skull bred studs around close to Eastern Ky?

2. CBASS

CBASS Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  3. CBASS

CBASS Pup

4. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Cbass- you got a contact email for anarchy kennels? They are in the bluegrass club like I am so they should be pretty close to me.
    Thanks

5. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

6. game_test

game_test Top Dog

hi stompanato,

i remember you saying you are im mx. are you close to the TJ area?

what can you tell me about this dog? please pm me. thank you.

7. I AM NOT ABLE TO SEND pm bro........:rolleyes::rolleyes: .......SEND ME YOUR MAIL....?

8. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Hey my new pup is off a White Oaks bitch. He is GREAT I would recommend them in a heart beat, even though the bitch isn't currently owned by white oaks.

9. Boze

Boze Top Dog

monster is one goodlooking bulldog i am jealous that you own such a fine animal

10. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Man, that Monster is a great looking dog....I wish you were closer to me.

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Rule # 9. Do not post dogs for sale or up for stud. If you feel it necessary to peddle, do it elsewhere. THIS INCLUDES IN PRIVATE MESSAGING!! We do not mind if you share your kennel site, but do not do so with the intent to sell dogs. Site staff may remove such things at their discretion if they feel you are attempting to circumvent the rules. This site will not contribute to peddling on its public forums or in private. One warning will be issued for the first violation, and subsequent violations will result in your account being permanently banned.

Thread closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.