1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Skinny & Unhealthy Stunnah!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by TheStunnah, Apr 29, 2012.

1. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Skinny & Unhealthy Stunnah!

Lol Had someone on FB tell me that Stunnah was to Skinny and unhealthy lol This person said hes had dogs for 26 years and there was a picture posted up of Ch Jeep and the person didnt even know what he looked like and he claimed that he had Imported Jeep dogs into Australia..LMAO! He had no idea about the breed lol and had the cheek to call Stunnah a little Staffy when his dog was deff not a purebred APBT lol he even admitted to breeding cross breeds and selling them as purebred APBT's with papers back in the days.

So yea these are the pics he was talking about lol to him all of stunnahs ribs are showing, her coat isnt shiny so shes not healthy lol when its actually the photo that makes her coat look dull lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

Re: Skinny & Unhealthy Stunnah!

She looks like a very fit and well conditioned bitch to me and I personnally don't know much about apbt as I own a stafford, wish my dog was as fit. LOL

3. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

.....they will never get it......

4. gunman2376

gunman2376 Big Dog

often those that criticize don't do much with their dogs, easier to talk than to train dogs, better not to waste time with those types of people

5. Herodog1

Herodog1 Top Dog

I like that gunman.

Easier to talk that to train. Great line.

6. Re: Skinny & Unhealthy Stunnah!

Give up arguing with the retards on FB. Put them on block is your best bet.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I agree with Boogie ,dont waste your time arguing with the public on FB in the end you will always be the bad guy.Too many soft hearted people that understand nothing about working dogs.

8. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Lol thanks guys I was pretty much fitting back laughing as other ppl were getting into him only bite back wen I needed to lol, a few of us remembered him frm awhile back lol he said he was trying to re creAt the pitbull hahaha...
    That's a mint line gunman!! Awesome!!

9. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

my comments on the photos of Stunnah are Ooooooooh Ahhhhhhhhh. Damn fine lookin bitch there. can even make the males jealous. She looks Spectacular!!! Built like a Brick Shit house. Wit racing stripes

10. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

its abvious you cant look after her send her over to me lol, she is lookin damn fine what a good lookin bitch.

11. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

you can see a few ribs but shes not unhealthy shes very muscular. I dont see all of her ribs like He said he could.. Shes a very beautiful,healthy apbt

12. Re: Skinny & Unhealthy Stunnah!

I think she looks awesome. Like was said earlier, you cannot talk to these people out there about our breed. They don't have a clue and it just makes you mad when you try to educate them.

13. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

If she wasnt Muscular like that i would recommend some weight gain like a few pounds but shes so muscular and fit that i dont see anything wrong with 1 or 2 ribs showing.

14. courtneyd137

courtneyd137 Banned

makes her look more fit being smaller like that but again BEAUTIFUL dog

15. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Thanks guys =D on na yea for sure if she wasn't do Muscly she wld have more weight on her...
    Lol @ JayKay I'll put u down on the list of the many pple that want her lol.

C murda she is a solid brick lol me and mate call her and my mates bitch
    SHE-HULK lol

16. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

What is the ball she has? How long has it last?

17. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

I'm not sure wat it's called but it's lasted geez bwt 10mnths lol it she's not constantly chewing at it though but she loves it lol

18. Furious_Ford

Furious_Ford Big Dog

She looks real good, & your doing a great job with her...keep up the good work!!!

19. TheStunnah

TheStunnah Big Dog

Thanks Mate =D she does me proud aye =D Love this gurl so much ay =D

20. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

what a freaking beautiful dog, I love to see a dog with some mass on it.