1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

skills on display

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr.Revolution, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

The dog is my boy broly.I think its same pic as my avatar.
    And thanks Forever and Beatrix.

2. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Post #8 I can't get so can't give any feedback on that.....as for the soundcloud one, for me the tune ain't gettin my attention, so I feel that more work needs to be done on it bro....(don't ask me what tho, I'm no muso lol)...whatever keep enjoying what you do...Cheers Rev.

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

the beat is from a song called My story by R Kelly ft 2chains.I didn't make the beat its an instrumental.What u think about the lyrics?

4. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Sorry, although I like listening to mainly the older style rappers( 2PAC, ICE CUBE, BONE THUGS N HARMONY,DrDre,AFROMAN...etc)....I haven't the skill to rap along with them...(oh maybe AFROMAN...lol)......therfore a lot of their lyrical content flys by me....usually songs with any substance are either telling a story or trying to convey a message.....so what was it that you were trying/wanting to say bro????....Saiyagin might be a closet rapper, perhaps he can give ya some tips LMAO...like I said before if it gives you pleasure continue regardless of anyones opinion...

btw....that's all I'm able to offer as I'm REALLY not capable of giving you any meaningful/useful help....Enjoy Rev

5. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Oh one thing I should mention tho, I couldn't really get the connections from certain lines flowing to the next, but then again perhaps it was to fast for me to hear it properly.....oh did I mention that 7 years ago I got an ear infection and now I'm fully deaf in the right ear and lost around 30%-40% in the left ear...LOL...it's slightly frustrating, more so than, a problem usually.

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Does that effect your equilibrium and if so do you walk with a gangsta limp? lol

7. patjr

patjr Top Dog

^^^LMAO^^^ na...but after a few whiskeys I've been known to moonwalk da gangsta limp LMAO.

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Patjr thanks for listening and giving your feedback all the same.

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

What y'all think?did I do justice to the classic or no

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Not bad, the beat sounds a little dated, my only other critique is the "In God We Trust" is a four word inscription. Lol at 1:08 you say 3. Lol its ok though, I know how Pa schools are. Lmao, j\k :lol:

Im not real big on east coast rap myself but i have definitly heard worse. Props to you for even putting it out there as most wouldn't even take it further than their note pad.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
  12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

After listrning to it again, you say 3 letter inscription so i assume you just meant the God part of IGWT.

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Good ears AGK.I noticed I fucked that up when I left the studio but said fuck it.
    the beat is from Nas Ny State Of Mind.Thanks for the feedback

14. 3TWO1

3TWO1 Pup

Hey Rev I'm in the 215 what dogs you running? Let me know I'm looking. Songs ard I seen um. On the tube before I'm old school keep spitting.

15. 3TWO1

3TWO1 Pup

Your no Quilly or Kur but you ard :) get at me homey.

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I dig the word play and metaphors, but I noticed you went off beat a few times in transition.

Might want to put more emotion into your voice also. Passion captures peoples ears.

Overall I might listen to it if it was on and I was working @ home, but Honestly I wouldn't slap it in the ride. Your not bad at all, I've heard far worse. Just keep urself in the lab and something will happen.

17. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Thanks for the listen folks.Its just mixtape shit on other artist beats.
    3TW01 I'm a have to get at you about that quilly/KuR comment.they nice but they don't want it.they gotta learn more words.But it's your opinion so you can't be wrong.

18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Mudville thanks for the constructive critique.Always appreciated

19. 3TWO1

3TWO1 Pup

Where is your mix tape I need to hear more, what's up wit the hounds?

20. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

No problem, glad you didn't take it wrong. I know how it is, was into the music scene from the mid 90's until the early 2000's. Never made an official cd, but been in the booth and know how hard it really is. Especially when you care how you sound lol. Shit I can still feel that unsettling feeling I got the first time that both door shut. Keep it up, another thing is remember these days underground rappers are just as paid as mainstream shiuld you play your cards right.