1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sit Please

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Jul 23, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's amazing that you got them all to sit together! Too cute!

3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

thanks, i had to use alot of cookies for those.

4. asaj

asaj Big Dog

I just love all the pictures you are posting!

5. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Nice photo of them all together.

6. Suki

Suki Guest

GREAT pics! Thanks for the smiles!!!! Beautiful, brindle, btw....

7. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

OMG- they look like a barbershop quartet! I'm picturing them singing "Zuckerman's famous Pig" from Charlotte's Web!:D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2006
  8. firestarter

firestarter Banned

Very nice black lab:D

9. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Geez,,I never thought another house could look like mine,,LOL,,great pics

10. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

thanks everyone, Mason is actually a mastiff/great dane mix... probably has lab in him too, some pics he looks lab, some great dane, and puppy pics were wrinkly mastiff pics... he is a foster dog that i adopted out that comes back for babysitting

11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

12. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

What a crew!!!!! They're great.

I thought this picture was funny- I snapped it last week. I don't know why, it just seemed like a picture perfect display of doggie table manners.

Attached Files:

13. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

its funny if you scroll down real fast they keep getting closer and closerand closerandcloser...lmao that cracked me up...cute dogs

14. really nice pictures maryellen,you are blessed with beautuful dogs to keep you company and brighten your day,[​IMG]