1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Sin City Kennels

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Jefferson, Oct 21, 2014.

1. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Sorry Jefferson, but that will not save them, many of these busts are merely breeders, even some of the drug busts are relying heavily on the "dogfighting" fallacy to reenforce shaky cases(by publicly demonizing the so called perps) with little or no evidence, or evidence obtained illegally. Dog busts are big news and bring bacon stations money and notoriety, as well as blindfolded peoples best wishes-many of these busts are from within, paid informants and snitches who will say anything for a buck or to save their own ass from some other non related case or cases. The only way is to tighten circles, stop bragging on the net and close the mouths. As another stated on a different thread "cull harder" within your circles-funny it seems with so many dog busts that the law is having little or no effect on the matching of dogs, maybe they are increasing the numbers by the looks of the media stories. Bwahahaha

2. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Stop matching dogs and the real apbt will cease to exist. They are called game dogs for a reason.

3. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

That is the problem with breeding for reasons other than performance. As stated by many people in many different threads on this site, nearly all breeds, and certainly the APBT, were created to work. Once you stop working and selecting for looks or other criteria, the breed will suffer.

4. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

There are forms of work that are legal. Even if there weren't, no one matches dogs for some noble concept of "the real apbt"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Actually they do, may be few and far between but there are people out there that are looking at dogs purely to see their value in furthering the breed in its true state.

6. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

Hard to believe anyone would risk a felony for that. When I did it, it sure wasn't about something like that. I did it because it was fun. The fun went away when I was always looking over my shoulder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. nmdogs

nmdogs Big Dog

From everything ive heard or seen sin city is a good dog
    With good dogs makes me think theres a snitch involved
    Somewhere ....and one would think with isis now try the
    Mexican border le and feds would be more worried about
    That then dogs ! .... so stay safe and if you haven't yet start
    Closing your circle ... deal with people youve dealt with
    Before and showm trustworthy only ... we should all know
    If someone is phishing you so keep eyes and ears open and
    Mouth closed... so if that means posting less online so be it !

Y.I.S
    NMDOGS

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

You have to have a love for this breed. If you have a deep love for the breed and love of the performance of the breed you will. What sounds crazier to you risking it all for something you truly love, or risking it all to have a little fun?

Mudville_Monsta likes this.
  9. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

That is a good way of putting it.

10. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Hit the nail on the head with that one. Is a win in the [], big or small, worth 3-5 in the state pen ? Not for me. I enjoy my freedom lol. Good honest post Jefferson.

11. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Back then you weren't "risking it all" is what I think he is trying to say. Punishments have been made more harsh for matching dogs over time.

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Either way it goes I believe someone with a love for something will always pursue something farther than one simply doing it to have some fun.

13. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Anything worth wild has risks.

14. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

That damn autocorrect got AGK lol.

15. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Lol, this phone thinks it is smart or something.

That should have said Anything worth while has risks.

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Agree with you on that.

17. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Agree with both you guys, Cajun and AGK. A life without risks is life not lived. As President Theodore Roosevelt said “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though chequered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat"

18. shotgun23

shotgun23 Pup

Hopefully he'll get all of his animals returned to him,hate to see all those good dogs go to nothing.

19. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

@jefferson and@bigtazz you made the right decision too stay out the game!! if your scared go too church this is not a coward lifestyle!!!!

Mudville_Monsta likes this.
  20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Truth Spoken.