1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Simpson's "MAYDAY"

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by simpson, Aug 26, 2010.

1. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Re: Simpson's "MAYDAY"

Sorry I fucked up so bad and went into the light:p

2. simpson

simpson Big Dog

I have some nice cutlery..... I've always wanted to try a hog hunt w/dogs and stick one.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

So outta curiosity, them other two are around 90 pounds also? You keep them all inside? are they DA?.......How much do they eat?

You ever own an APBT? are these ones you got protective at all, as far as having a gaurding instinct?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
  4. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Sanford is creeping up on 85 lbs and Morty is 70 lbs. I rotate them and keep one dog inside. They get 4c. ea. dry kibble daily or the equivelant when I feed raw etc... The 2 males are protective if I want, not aggressive. I've had some scatter bred smaller stuff in the past and enjoyed them to the max.

Here's a little of my history w/the pooches http://s601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92/ptrcksimpson/ It's alot easier to look through if you scroll down and click "view all"

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I'm not sure you know what a game dog is

6. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Well, let's have your opinion too, Kayo :)

7. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

@Simpson If you search, there's a nice post on this forum that does a comparison between ADBA VS. UKC VS. AKC, Ch's. The AKC, and UKC are far removed from the roots of the breed. Breeding qualifications and standards are very different. When you breed for looks and confirmation you get what the UKC/AKC produces. When you breed for gameness you get what comes out of the ADBA (And I'm beginning to question them). The UKC/AKC are no longer APBT but American Staffordshire Terriers and even AmBullys.

8. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Well a gamedog is a dog game tested

9. popper

popper CH Dog

jump lol ... people look at jumping like it suppose to mean something lol..... my does is gamebecause it can jump high and is dog aggresive lol pl;l dog dont hvae a fuking scar on him so how in the hell does he know its game? pitiful

10. Re: Simpson's "MAYDAY"

Repeat after me......T...U...R...D!!!!

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

my point is the dog is more athletic than most bullies around my way. I never said anything about being a game dog. You wont even hear me say my dogs are game dogs, maybe gamebred but not game dogs. You know how those intent laws are in 2010

12. popper

popper CH Dog

... i seen 3bullies ranging from 70 to 90 poundsget matched up against 40 to 50 pound apbts(in russia) and all of em got dealt with(wasnteven a match).. they canthandle a bite or a shake...so plz dontgo and say your dog is game....until you know your dog likes to git bit in the face and all that good stuff donbt act like you know your dog is game

13. popper

popper CH Dog

yes i know , my bad . i have seen people justbecause the dog can jump and is dog agreesive , its the baddest dog on the planet.... people dont have the slightest clue

14. simpson

simpson Big Dog

repeat after me.....change your avatar, I can't look at them fucking ears again.

15. popper

popper CH Dog

and the reason why them bullies got matched in the first place bacause the POS owner thought his bullies were "game" . so his dog got messed up and his money got taken. all because his "big ass bullie" was dog agreesive

16. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Take your challenge and shove it up your ass, please. Why would you even waste your time at a half assed match like that (in russia) unless you are a true bottom feeder? You don't know me, but I know my dogs.

17. simpson

simpson Big Dog

American Bulldogs, Dogos and many other breeds are used as catch dogs, pullers etc... These are game-dogs unless you are a dog-fighter/fight enthusiast and only see the word "game" in one light.

18. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Only way to know your dog is game is to match it with another dog

19. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Simpson, nice pics from that link.....American Bulldogs are the shit LOL but he ain't close to APBTs drive and athletisism(wtf sp?) and deffinately not game. I just posted pics in my album of my Am Bulldog pup today. That is why I was curious of your big ol dogs. He is my first land whale. :D;)....and in my opinion for a bully to be that big you gotta have some molosser in it somewhere, so I was curious about them gaurding. He is gonna be a house/family dog/watch dog. The little fucker is eating about 3 cups a day(give some meat and veggie scraps) right now and growning noticably in the two weeks since we got him.

20. Re: Simpson's "MAYDAY"

He's a turd just like your turds!! LOL Everybody that knows me knows I'll tell you what he is. I saved him from a water bucket.

T...U...R...D!!!

Here ya go then look at some real APBT's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this isn't my dog, but this is what a REAL Mayday dog looks like turd boy. It belongs to a highly respected member of the forum.

[​IMG]