1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Simpson's "MAYDAY"

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by simpson, Aug 26, 2010.

1. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Re: Simpson's "MAYDAY"

WTF is wrong w/you?

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

If you had any respect for the breed you wouldn't have made a statement like that.

People need to stop living in denial, I freely admit I got a blue brindle from the pound and I don't make it out to be anything other. Boogie and Dream have never given me any shit about it. It is all about how you come off and why you are trying to pretend you got something.

In the real world nobody gives a fuck if your bully is game bred or not, here they do and they will call you out when it ain't. If you just want to love your dog, why are you here trying to get aknowledgement posting peds and pics?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
  3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Where exactly in the ped is "game blood"???? I must have missed it ut:rolleyes:

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

ROTFLMMFAO...............I don't know where to begin......:D:p

5. MCS

MCS CH Dog

:eek: are you shitt'n me....my blue pos is 41 pounds. hahaha guess there is a diff. my turd smells a little better.

6. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Aknowledgement? I'm here to shoot the shit w/some cool people and show off my dogs.

7. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Let's see a pic or a link for your turd :)

8. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Sorry I did'nt impress you. He's a pet, not a match dog. If I raise the rope he'll hang all day, but it freaks the neighbors out.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
  9. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Click on my name go to my album in my profile man. They are all there....

10. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Nice looking animals and your son is a handsome little fella. The pound picture is sad as heck! Good on you for giving your turd a life w/your family.

11. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Thank you.

12. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Hughzee, Turpin, TNT, and Gaff are as far back as I can go w/her 7 gen ped. All those came from game stock and then went in the direction you dislike so much.

13. farm curs

farm curs Big Dog

If I go back that far in my ped I'm a flippin Indian;)

14. simpson

simpson Big Dog

Go Tonto LOL! I'm a mostly German mutt :)

15. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

and my dogs have wolf blood running through them as well but that doesnt make them anything at all like a wolf.

16. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

You are missing the point man. No1 is hating on you're actual dogs (at least i'm not). If you like blue bullies that is completely fine, you see i viewed and didnt comment on any of your threads until this one. My dogs are just pets as well, not match dogs. BUT!!! You say you dog works just as well as any gamebred dog, and from what i see i would bet the farm otherwhise. Its irritating with people acting like their ambullies are apbts and its an insult IMO to name one after one of the all-time greats. I'll shoot the shit w you all day but if you like the stuff you run so much why dont you name your dog after some of the great dogs in your pedigree? I like my apbts, some people might not like them and that is fine bc they dont feed them I DO. Same with your dogs, its all about preference. I admit you dog can jump better than what i assumed it could based on the pedigree but keep in mind that its bred for appearance. I have no clue why after that many generations of breeding you would think it could work as well as dogs bred for performance. Hopefully you get my post better now

17. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, my point exactly

18. simpson

simpson Big Dog

I understand full well my dogs don't even scratch the ass of the real deal where "hunting" is concerned. I was just trying to keep up w/the onslaught so my comments were short and generalized.

19. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I see any of those lines in a ped I run............

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

no need for quotes on hunting. i know yb, he is talkin about hog hunting. His little dogs really tear into them hogs lol. But that what performance dogs do.