1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Signature Pics

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by luv_a_bull_girl, Nov 11, 2005.

1. Ok ya'll I've tried everything and exhausted all known possibilities...
    how in the world do u get personal pictures in your signature... i just can't seem to get it and it's driving me crazy!!!
    Help Please...

2. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Go options and edit signature and you can copy and paste a picture to your signature.

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I tried to get a personal pic for my avatar and could'nt

4. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i think u need to be a paid member to get a personal pic as your avitar

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Oooo. Kkkk.

6. El Mexicano

El Mexicano CH Dog

that copy and paste thing dont work for me

7. yeah that didnt work for me either

8. once u become a choice member i believe it's possible

9. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

yeah well i cant change my lil line under my name even though i have the points to do it. let alone have a pic in my sig.

10. thats cuz ur not a choice member once u become that u can change that little line under ur name, u have unlimited album space, u can personalize ur avatar and ur mailbox capacity grows to 250

11. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Oh, sorry. Didn't know that you had to be a choice member to do it.

12. lol its cool... didnt kno either til it happened