1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Shy Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Dogman Tae, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Is that all you've got out of it that you loss the bet? LOL......WTF does you valuing naus post have to do with any of this? LMAO I swear your the epitome of an ass kisser. LMAO

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Say,,, your a silly little kitten that meds or a girlfriend cant even help,,, stick to your crack,,, meth and ladybugggssshhhiittt...

What happens when you take your chihuahuas xmas outfit off,,, your kittys birthday outfit off and add a dead rabbit pelt for a new furry friend??? a say party...
    you say... thats what your poor mother got,,, you...

Your truly a sick son of a curdog that likes little animals on your lap and your lucky rabbit foot in the keaster in case you go back to the penn...

why dont you take our nonsense to the deleted threads thread and quit wasting evryones time on good threads...

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Once again you have failed miserably with your counters. First off I use a blow up doll which does help LMAO....The only meds I use are by prescription and they only work IF I TAKE them LOL.....what does ladybuggs have to do with me?

At least you paid attention about my chihuahua's xmas outfit too bad you dont focus on the other parts LMAO. Your the type that only see's what you want too see and is blinded by your emotional content or maybe in your case stupidity LMAO.

Maybe I am sick/eccentric with Bi-polarizm with some ADHD that likes my little chihuahua on my lap but I am far from being a curdog. LOL

Hold up, now you are telling me where I should post???? Such audacity coming form the likes of you. I can no more waste anyones time then they can mine.

4. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

I'll just add one more thing, when I was more active and surrounded by some great dog men, it WAS kinda like A freak A dog out of nowhere that go's through everything like A dose of salts. Not really bread down from active dogs, an Ace bread good, can go aginst any style, be behind, and still hang around and win, his style is constantly changing to counter, has A very good bite, and knows where to go. I guess because of the way things were almost every weekend they got the two different distinctions! One thing I've noticed over the years, it seams like ( Not Always) the one that breaks hard on top out of the gate, is usually behind after 30-45 min. Really A dog you can open up any where any time his owner can call him anything he wants! LOL

5. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Good read Trotline,,, I like the evaluation that an ACE sets a finishing pace out the gate,,, defense and or offense and most importantly smarts to finish...

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

It is sort of a play on words as well. I would consider and Ace the dog that just comes out on top, stays on tops and finishes in short order. Basically having the answer for any thing offered to him/her. Not so much 'hang around and win in the end'.

Reason I say that is my buddy had one back in the day that was as game as any ever, decent mouth and zero ability/talent. He would take to a keep as good as any. He won two, both over two hours, and I doubt he was ever in the lead til the last few minutes. He just kept coming and kept biting taking a ass-kicking all the while.

I would call Ch. Charlie (Mims) an ace because he broke out on top, never let up, had every answer and it was a methodical breakdown til it was over.

Ch. Angel on the other hand RIP near every dog placed in front of her, in her 3W's all were RIP either in the box or shortly thereafter. But she would take the bottom, really hurt another from the bottom, when she felt the tide turn she would come to her feet and it was over shortly thereafter. I would not call her an Ace because she took a lot in trade, just happen to be giving more than she was taking.

Maybe a play on words.

Pretty good series of posts with the exceptions of the 'your mama wears combat boots' posts. No real value 'by anyone or for anyone'. S

7. Mr.Mr.203

Mr.Mr.203 AKA ladybug

And that's an ace in a nutshell... no play on words...it is what it is... an ace shouldn't get hurt, take bottom,(unless it's test time)yelp or whine.... Should be able to push some weight, be smart, strong, mouth with plenty of ability and gameness...

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Great post, slim. I agree 100%. It's a play on words but I think it's pretty obvious what both are and slim summed it up perfectly.

9. Thunder98

Thunder98 Big Dog

This shy shit kills me, along with the cold shit...just thinking bout it all.
    Neither dog should be bred. I have bred a cold 1 before, but I was checking
    my male to see if he could produce.

Just think about it, stands a chance of just creating more of what you don't want.
    I'm trying to bring this shyness, spookyness etc....out of my female.
    Its not about performance right now....just be a brave dog....not the cowardly animal.

At the same time...I look at them as individuals, you have just different personalities as with humans....not comparing the 2 just saying..
    Then again i have a couple that are full of life....what I like to see..they still have to prove themselves as pullers..

10. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

No lye I kinda like the shy dogs I have came in contact with I kinda like the fact that they wasn't trying to knock me over for attention but would sit still during everyday handling and around People..... but to another animal hell on wheel's kinda like the doctor j.....Mr.h thing two different animals one body

11. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

Great exchange!!! Correct it do's come down to A play on words, Slim I've had two of those you were referring to, the good dog just got tired of killing them and packed it up! LOL

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Agree... Good read Slim and thanks for sharing some on Mims Charlie...

I like to know a man understands what an ace might be to be able to evaluate one,,, and than I can trust there judgement on whoms an ACE...

13. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Trust there judgment???? You are so full of shit saying Pandi is not a ACE , yet many many people that actually seen her go claim her to be an ACE, I guess you did not trust there judgement huh? It just goes to show everyone you judgment is full of shit because you are one biased dumb fuck that likes to listen to everyones stories because you aint got no stories of your own. LOL

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Id put pandi in shadey ladys class,,, freak...
    Sallyagian???

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

You are still an IDIOT.....and always will be just a fucking side line CHEERLEADER. LMAOROTF

16. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Has anyone read the write up Mr. Cool wrote shy dogs? When I get some time I will post it.

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Haven't read it but I'd like to if you wouldn't mind posting it. Thanks in advance.

18. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

That would be great!!

19. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Shy dogs don't mean cur dogs. Some dogs are just bred to tight . Allot of dogs have been bred to tight & traits like shyness comes out just like under bites, bow legs & so forth.
    But that still don't mean that they are not game.
    I have seen many of dogs not shy be curs & many dogs not be curs that were shy & also.
    Be around dogs long enough & you would base dogs on end results above all else.

That's why not matter how they are bred & who yard they come from I cross them to something I like in a dog & use the cross instead of the outside dog from an outside yard.
    If your starting a yard then YES STAY AWAY because you don't know enough about dogs.
    If you have been around what you feed for over a decade then you may just want 25% or less of it to what you feed.
    Crossing to what you have means @ least 50% already has what I like in a dog & is easier to see if That amount or less will fit into the program instead of the 100% outside dog.

In most cases out crossing to what you already have seen for 4 or more generations will fix what ever you don't like quicker than you think.

You need to learn what you feed before you bring something in new to it any way regardless.
    Something you really don't know with 1 or 2 generations.

If dogs or families are as good as they say then they will still be around after you have seen enough of what you already have.
    Ask your self other than being shy does that dog has performance qualities you like in him ?
    That only if you are breeding for performance end results.