1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Show your Buck dogs....

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by nonstopkennels, Jan 4, 2006.

1. who

who Top Dog

Little buck himself is on the east coast ..
    Not sure if he sticking anymore..

2. brickduke

brickduke Pup

Anybody know if littlebuck is still around And how to get in contact with them? Thanks

3. game_bred

game_bred Pup

I may be wrong but wasn't little buck killed whe all the bs went down

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

nope he is alive and shooting blanks

5. brickduke

brickduke Pup

That sucks. How do people think that line of littlebuck and razor dogs are producing now days thanks.

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

have a triple bred razor bitch that will be bred to a renegade male on her next heat. she is 50% eli and I have my fingers crossed on this one. she produced well in her only litter that was done 6 years ago.

7. brickduke

brickduke Pup

That sounds nice. I have a hell bend/Boyles bitch and just looking for a nice buck male to breed her too. If anybody with a producing buck or buck/ Boyles or buck/bolio stud feel free to pm me a ped. Thanks

8. who

who Top Dog

Double alt buck is out there...
    Hitman is out there..
    The machobuck sons out there..
    Some tight razor in Mexico...
    Lots of good studs...
    Time, money, and distance is all that stands in a guys way