1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Should UKC pull papers for all RE bred dogs?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Pitbull219, Oct 10, 2006.

1. I have NEVER had my feelings hurt on here.. And I love both kinds of dogs but i just dont understand why people want them starved looking like I said I have both and even my game-red dogs are over 60 pounds when fed good..

2. I,ll take you up on that. We will go by body pound not most weight pulled. infact lets up the anny I will pull my little 22 pound female against the biggest dog you got and we,ll go by body pound and name the time and place hey nationals is just this weekend week how about there.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2006
  3. truegames

truegames Big Dog

I'll put some money on that little 22lb greyhound.LOL

4. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

I'll just say before people are able to become a member of this site they should be required to read a few of the historic articles and make a post stating what they get from it and from there members will be determined. I know for sure when I first came here I had no clue about game dogs but in a few post and threads I was all ears.

5. LOL i AM SOOO WORRIED ABOUT THE GREYHOUNDS LOOK I DONT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR YOU GUYS iAM GOING TO TALKK TO SOME real DOG PEOPLE ON A re FORUM

6. BamaBoy

BamaBoy Big Dog

Crawfishin'!

7. RAZORS EDGE RULES!!!!!!

WE ARE THE MERCEDES OFPITBULS LIVE WITH IT!!

8. truegames

truegames Big Dog

Paper hangers and byb's = real dog people LOL.

9. real dogs!!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Bye bye then. We don't allow trolls on this board.

11. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

He's not the only one that should be culled around here. That's why people like me aren't mods cause if someone posted something as dumb as that guy then I would ban them in a the beat of my heart. I'm with you Teaxs

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2006
  12. what he didn,t want to take me up on that. To bad I could have used that $1000 LOL

Its such a loss to game-dog.com to bad hugh

13. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Honesty and Integrity in breeding practices are the most important value's I can think of. Of course, they have recognized breeds called Labradoodle's and Shih Poo's as well. Unfortunately it seems to be all about the money for these registry's.