1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shorty cowboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Nov 19, 2009.

1. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I like keeping it tight
    We like it tight and right.. and when it's time to cross it we cross it...we don't have shorty cowboy dogs..we have "the shorty cowboy dogs" lol..we tried it with the snooty boomerang cross and got good results..the next cross will be into some termite dogs which has also been done before with good results...also are doing some very tight shorty cowboy breedings this yr

2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Straight off Shorty is close as you can get. Hard to find it tighter. I heard good things from a guy down south. He didn't know how they were bred, he just kept sayin "them Shorty Cowboy dogs." I think they were his brothers and cousins dogs. Couldn't ever get us in touch, flodgin ass. They were always his til I wanted to buy somethin. Had to call so and so

3. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I don't believe there is anything straight off shorty alive anymore..most of mine came off lil molly who was a daughter to shorty cowboy. Also a good producer..when bred to lil shorty she produced cooper's shorty shotgun 2 timer..and a couple other 1 and 2 timers and 1 ch..the family is very solid..

david63 likes this.
  4. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

This is a pic of shorty black...shorty cowboy rom bred to black bitch 8xw

Attached Files:

david63 likes this.
  5. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

6. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Lil molly with pups when bred to shorty black..also mother to shorty shotgun and sharpay

Attached Files:

david63 likes this.
  7. c_note

c_note CH Dog

You had some well bred hounds! I missed that train. I'm ridin this Eli shortbus wit these retards I got... I ain't apposed to mixin and matchin tho. I'll add it if it's right

8. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

Yea these werent my hounds lol..they were my cousinson dogs..but I do have some of the blood..I was lucky to be related to the source..but I do have a female directly off lil molly and some grandkids and kids

david63 likes this.
  9. How they bred