1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

shorty cowboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Nov 19, 2009.

1. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

@crushbones....how is it bred? lol

2. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

How is that Missy x Cowboy litter doing so far?

3. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

4. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

i had dogs with a touch of shorty blood before but i like the blood from what ive seen. that's a good looking bulldog you posted. care to share the ped?

5. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Dont' mind sharing the ped but peds online is down. lol

6. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

yeah! it's been down a couple of days now:eek::eek:

7. RIPPED44

RIPPED44 Pup

I have spent a lot of time on Frank 'aka' Toughy Cochran's yard. I have owned several off Shorty Cowboy & spent lots of time right in his chain space with the Lil' fucker right on my lap. Shorty himself was bred to produce & that he did! I owned a Ch son off Shorty named Ch Iceman4xw a Super Bad Mo' Fo! I also owned a Ch son off Iceman & his name was Ch Chocolateman4xw. Shorty dogs were best when crossed out of the Bullyson line for Pit dogs. Shorty x Dixie darling maybe the best Shorty dogs. Jeep/Redboy/Shorty made awesome dogs. Also the Shorty x Pebbles a Bullyson/Alien cross bad ass litter I owned Cochran's Snowman2xw from that breeding he was a deep game bulldog!! Shorty Cowboy produced to many different bitches. I went threw Cochran's yard many a time with him on his golf cart & the Shorty dogs were some crazy wild looking short mother fuckers! Lol! Alway at the end of there chains intense & packed with muscles! Topic brought up lots of great old memories from 1995-2000 spent some great weekends with Toughy & Miss Joyce. RIP my old friend hope your lighting one up right now.
    T-MACK no one could fuck with me & my Cochran dogs! SDJ FACT.

8. RIPPED44

RIPPED44 Pup

I also owned & champed out Cochran's Ch Tiger from Cochran's super Jeep/Red boy stuff. Got Cochran's GoGo Girl2xw also & she was a Jeep/Redboy/Bullyson bitch both of these dog were fast lane & big $ earners!! Loved them dogs!!

9. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

u must be tmack...unless it hollywood online from jail

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

No shit right!!...lol

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

all those dogs are gone...it's only a handful of shorty offspring left!..the youngest would be Rufus which is still producing nice hounds!!...although I have seen a couple of them pop up out of nowhere in the last year

david63 likes this.
  12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nasty!!!...soon as peds come bacc up I'll hit u up!..I remember u posted some nice bred hounds up before they banned me coming down from Yella stock!..I'll hit u up thou!!...BULLDOGS!!!!

13. RIPPED44

RIPPED44 Pup

Yes it is T-MACK. Hollywood had nothing to do with doing the Cochran dogs mentioned.
    He may have owned some for a bit. I was the first one to bring those Cochran dogs East &
    never lost a show with them. Hollywood picked up dog shit for me & carried my wash buckets.

14. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

@Crushbones....yep...that's me! And like Ripped said...those jokers sure do know how to put on some muscle! lol Powerful hounds they are and super intense! The two I have are my first experiences with the line and so far it has been a pleasure to own them both.

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I use to go to tuggy yard a lot...his wife was a real dog woman!!...she could doctor on one like it wasn't shit!!..tuggy yard set up was real nice, real nice!!....chocolate man and iceman were monsters!!...shorty blood works well with the garretts little Redboy dogs!...also when crossed with the C'ham line!..u remember crazy chief??

16. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

mmk has gd shorty cowboy stock look up his dog lionhead hes heavy shorty cowboy & he bred lionhead to his bitch jaylo which would be pure shorty cowboy blood

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Ha!!...that shit is far from the real deal my man!!..those dogs are not even bred the way that the peds states!!...lol..and u can take dat shit to the bank homie!!...before u say I'm hating, it's far from that!...those who know, know!!

18. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

19. RIPPED44

RIPPED44 Pup

20. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned